Some common sense at last?

Some common sense at last?

21 posts
2 April 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
The problem of obesity has proved a far bigger problems for airlines in the United States. On at least one flight there were insufficient seatbelt extenders to deal with the number of obese passengers on board. Overweight passengers have, on occasion, even been bumped from full flights because there is no room for them on the plane. However on another occasion a passenger was forced to stand throughout a seven hour flight from Philadelphia to Anchorage, Alaska after being seated next to a morbidly obese man.
Posted 3 April 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]oceanova[/author] I recently flew with Qatar and finally an airline with common sense as opposed to money making, to get an emergency leg room seat you have to be assesed if you need one, the amount of times I have seen little people in ex legroom seat because they paid the premium; I want to open the nearest airlock door and toss them out.[/qt] You would have been amused then on the flight I was on where a huge - and I mean huge - woman who had paid for an extra legroom seat had to swap with a "little person" as the seat belt extender would not fit the extra legroom seat!
Posted 3 April 2013
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
I live in New Zealand and work with Samoans and I have to say they are not the smallest of people. Forget the hoilday pictures of taned slim people walking about in paradice, Samoans are built like brick out houses to coin the term both men and women. They are a great people and like there food, and rugby, and there has been some genectic research done to confirm they as a race have big bones and a dence bone structure. For an airline to charge by weight in this case would be completely right. I hope this will not open the doors for other airlines around the world to up there charges again as the enviromental taxes that are being charged are way over the top.

Posted 7 April 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Bet the one on the right says she has big bones:
Posted 8 April 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
I reckon this beautifully crafted spoof must rival the legendary Spaghetti Harvest of 1957 for the number of people it has caught out.

Bob
Posted 8 April 2013
Get in there!!!
Posted 8 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join