Girl gets boobs on NHS causing bit of furore

Girl gets boobs on NHS causing bit of furore

66 posts
28 March 2013
I don't blame the girl, But i do think she should man up and get over it. We don't all have perfect bodies. Deal with it like everybody else. I spent my teens trying to scour my face and ripping fistfulls of hair out of my head. I was told to do breathing exercises when i felt bad.

The NHS shouldn't have funded her.

Posted 28 March 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
peterbuchanphoto
google josie cunningham a few sites have run it.
Christ alive she's a rough ****
Posted 28 March 2013
landmproductions
Photographer
landmproductions
did she have her lips done too? Bloody hope it wasnt on NHS if she did

Posted 28 March 2013
The thing that i think is unfair about the NHS isn't the comparison here. I don't think cancer is comparable, I don't like it when people compare IVF and Cancer either. That annoys me. It's the random rulings that annoy me, In all areas. There should be more consistent procedures and rules in place.

Antenatal scans are something that is inconsistent - You can book in a hospital who will refuse to tell you the gender at 20 weeks due to people aborting one gender - Yet the next hospital will tell you. That to me is a waste of NHS resources - Because if you're that desperate you'd just book in at the next hospital. They should either allow it everywhere, charge a fee everywhere or abolish it completely everywhere.

Cosmetic surgery like this case, Again it's inconsistent. There will be women all over who are severely depressed (And not shouting about it to all and sundry) who will be refused. They shouldn't be refused while one woman is granted. It should be consistent. If you meet a criteria you get the treatment, Or they stop it all together.

Posted 28 March 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
She doesn't say she was depressed in fact she says she burst into tears discussing it and then the person responsible for the article linked above uses the expression 'emotionally depressed'. No wonder tabloid journalism does so well when people comment on something that isn't even in the body of the article beyond the opinion of the writer!

Posted 28 March 2013
peterbuchanphoto
Photographer
peterbuchanphoto
I took depressed from other peoples postings on facebook. I assumed that was the fact of it because I cant imagine why the heck else theyd do em for free.

Posted 28 March 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
peterbuchanphoto

I took depressed from other peoples postings on facebook. I assumed that was the fact of it because I cant imagine why the heck else theyd do em for free.

Her local PCT could have had something left in the cosmetic surgery budget and would have had to use it up before 31st March.

Posted 28 March 2013
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
peterbuchanphoto
http://digitaljournal.com/article/346566 Its nigh impossible to get anything from the NHS other than copious amounts of drugs that only make you worse and eventually dependant once your body shuts off production of the feel good hormones thanks to the drugs.
Speak as you find as you say and I appreciate you are speaking about your experience as a victim of depression. I spent the week around the New Year in Intensive Care and the treatment I had from everyone was absolutely superb.
Posted 28 March 2013
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Mmm take her around a children's cancer ward. that is where the money is needed to go.

If not happy, with what born with. Pay to have it changed/improved.

I gather she was in good health before this. apart from depression, which all of us get

some time in our life.

Then I do blame the NHS for this also, they had the choice to say no! then I guess they

had to use up their money allocated to them. so they got the same amount for the coming

funding year.

Indeed she may well be on here soon. Asking for glam work (paid) watch this space!

Allan ~~

Posted 28 March 2013
This angers me! She clearly from looking at what people have said and what she has done is that she is completely living off the state - this should never ever have been done! I can think of far better things this can be used for instead
Posted 28 March 2013
Marty_W
Photographer
Marty_W
Now I don't want to get political, however is this the whole
story? Why would she agree to this article if she knew the
backlash that would happen? Is this the presses way of slating
the NHS so people won't feel so bad when the Tories sell it off
to their rich friends? You can NEVER trust the press these days.
I still disagree and really she needs more than a boob job.
What a munta! In my defence I'm also a bit of a munta myself.

Posted 28 March 2013
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
I would just like to say that I own a tiny tiny part of those breasts. After all, I have contributed to them.

Posted 28 March 2013
Does everyone feel the same about having children's ears pinned? The NHS essentially funding cosmetic surgery on children.

Posted 28 March 2013
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
Posted 29 March 2013
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
On a phone in on TV yesterday morning. One woman said her breasts were very large and caused her severe back problems. She can't get NHS treatment to which I think she has every right to. Simply because of the physical element. It seems it all depends on where you live.

Posted 29 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join