Rates

19 posts
12 March 2013
Phil_G
Photographer
Phil_G
It can be a bit of a mine field, £15 - £25 seems to be the average. Its very true about port pic's, had a newbie on another site with 5 pic's taken in her lounge - phone quality & would not take less than £50 hour, needless to say she didn't get any work.

Posted 13 March 2013
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
tjaym
Thanks big fish, and PYGAR1 drop the attitude I have thousands of pictures on cd's just at the moment can't upload them from an iPad!! And plenty of experience
Drop the attitude? Wow......looks like you have the attitude to me. They were not to know you had thousands of images already on cd were they? Are people supposed to be psychic where you are concerned maybe?
Posted 13 March 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
tjaym
Can someone please give me some reasonable rates in what I should offer hourly half day full day etc
If you're serious about modelling, ask for some decent up to date fotos instead of cash.
Posted 14 March 2013
Renton
Photographer
Renton
Hi TJ
The tricky question of rates and so on. To start you don't have a portfolio worthy of charging a fortune, that said your low res shots and stats look ok so I'm sure you look the part. Most people who would get the best shots of you would not pay you simply because of this, and those that would pay you would not either give you photos or would not provide decent quality images to benifit you. Can I suggest getting some casting images done, on the iPad is fine against a plain wall in bra and knickers and a simple unretouched head shot (again iPad quality is fine, get your mum of friend to do it), I think everyonme should have this in the folio as it gives us an idea of what we are working with raw material wise. As some have said paying a decent photographers on here for some folio shots could be the way to go and you can cover the cost of the shoot very quickly if you start getting payed shoots.
Hope that helps
Stu
Posted 14 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join