Dress Code.

32 posts
16 Feb 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Just the standard garb - tutu and flippers.

Posted 16 Feb 2013
This threadis the best I've seen in a while... Don't think it could get nasty even if it tried!

Posted 17 Feb 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Is that a challenge?
Posted 17 Feb 2013
Replicant
Photographer
Replicant
I'm a keen hillwalker in the summer months and last month I replaced a few items of my kit. One of the items I ordered was this pair of trousers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apache-Mens-Holster-Polycotton-Trouser/dp/B003IMM2BC/ref=lp_116247031_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1361098669&sr=1-10

Having tried them on I'm damned if I'm going to waste them on trekking through peat bogs. They are now my photography trousers. I couldn't believe the number of pockets and pouches they have, most with velcro closures. I think it's seventeen but there may be one or two I haven't discovered yet. A couple of the pouches are big enough to hold a flashgun or a lens for fast swaps. Spare batteries? No problem. Room for four in one pouch if I had that many spares. Spare flash batteries in another. Lens pens and puffer? Got it covered. And there's even a pair of holders for padded kneepad inserts for those outdoor kneeling in a puddle shots. With my camera attached to my hand with a wrist strap I can do outdoor shoots without carrying a bag. Best investment I've made since buying the camera itself.

Posted 17 Feb 2013
modelboutique
Photographer
modelboutique
Speedos, brogues and a digital watch

Posted 17 Feb 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
I don't think some of you are taking this seriously.
Posted 17 Feb 2013
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
to the left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 17 Feb 2013
mph
Is that a challenge?
Nooooooooooooooo
Posted 17 Feb 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Replicant

I'm a keen hillwalker in the summer months and last month I replaced a few items of my kit. One of the items I ordered was this pair of trousers. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apache-Mens-Holster-Polycotton-Trouser/dp/B003IMM2BC/ref=lp_116247031_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1361098669&sr=1-10 Having tried them on I'm damned if I'm going to waste them on trekking through peat bogs. They are now my photography trousers. I couldn't believe the number of pockets and pouches they have, most with velcro closures. I think it's seventeen but there may be one or two I haven't discovered yet. A couple of the pouches are big enough to hold a flashgun or a lens for fast swaps. Spare batteries? No problem. Room for four in one pouch if I had that many spares. Spare flash batteries in another. Lens pens and puffer? Got it covered. And there's even a pair of holders for padded kneepad inserts for those outdoor kneeling in a puddle shots. With my camera attached to my hand with a wrist strap I can do outdoor shoots without carrying a bag. Best investment I've made since buying the camera itself.

I've got a pair of them, I wear them for shoplifting trips. 

I can get a frozen turkey in each of the back pockets, when apprehended, I kid on I'm J- Lo smiley

Posted 17 Feb 2013
Tayla
Model
Tayla
I wear my trackies to turn up or my leggings cos' then you have no marks. I also wear some bling
Posted 19 Feb 2013
inspired
Photographer
inspired
I wear my Barone mask….and hunch over a little….gets me no end of work….London is the new Wolverhampton dontchaknow
Posted 19 Feb 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
inspired
I wear my Barone mask….and hunch over a little….gets me no end of work….London is the new Wolverhampton dontchaknow
That must be one good looking mask.
Posted 19 Feb 2013
Edited by barone 19 Feb 2013
inspired
Photographer
inspired
barone

yep....they were selling them off  cheap the first week in november wink

Posted 19 Feb 2013
Edited by inspired 19 Feb 2013
DCox
Photographer
DCox
barone

its the same one they made for Ronald Reagan

Posted 23 Feb 2013
DCox
Photographer
DCox
espadrilles fishnets and a leatherette thong.....impractical and a little chic apart from where it chafes

Posted 23 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join