Any photographers had a heart attack and how long.....

Any photographers had a heart attack and how long.....

19 posts
25 Jan 2013
Hi Chris Probably the worse thing is the memory loss, not knowing whether youve pressed the send button or not Hope you're back shooting soon, maybe we can get together over a carrot juice and a museili bar
Posted 28 Jan 2013
BOBREEVES
Photographer
BOBREEVES
healthy eating has already become the norm (well, gentle exercise for now). Hopefully the weight will drop off and I will feel and look like a different man in a few months.

I have lost 2 stone as well I joined SLIMMING WORLD and it actually works.. my wife as well,has gone from size 16/18 to 12 healthy eating and people to assist you. Bob R.

Posted 28 Jan 2013
DavidN
I had mine in 2001, in Gibraltar - walking up the steep hills there makes this a fairly common occurrence for visitors. With the right medication, I was back at work 6 weeks later and then had a stent fitted a few months after that. I now have two good arteries around my heart, one held open by a stent and one dead one, but I'm still shooting! It's different for everybody, so listen to your medical professionals. Keep your weight under control and take regular, steady exercise. Good luck!
Please come and give my dad a lecture!
Posted 28 Jan 2013
DavidN
Photographer
DavidN
Dani-Elle

Please come and give my dad a lecture!

It's difficult changing the habits we get into, but so many of us nowadays lead a sedentary life and maybe eat (and drink!) only a little too much. Over the years, little by little, the ounces become pounds and the pounds become stones and we become more and more immobile.
If you're lucky, a heart attack is nature's way of telling you you're doing it wrong, but for many there's no second chance.
Keep working on your dad!
Posted 28 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join