Leeds social ~ January 2013 (not 2014)

Leeds social ~ January 2013 (not 2014)

51 posts
14 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
Hello all,

Just an update, I'm still going to go ahead for the dates for next week, I think Wednesday 30th may be the best date! If I don't get much of a response in terms of numbers I'm more than happy to look at alternative dates for February if people want?

In terms of a venue, I know that I said somewhere close to the Leeds station, so how about somewhere like Whitelocks or the Packhorse pubs (both of Briggate). Just to let you all know that I have never been to either establishment, these have both been recommended by work colleagues (so you can blame them!).

Raj
Posted 21 Jan 2013
Edited by WebModerator 21 Jan 2013
Demi23
Model
Demi23
Am up for networking and meeting photographers and models
Posted 21 Jan 2013
Demi23
Model
Demi23
I have a large detached house for shoots

Posted 21 Jan 2013
Glen_70
Photographer
Glen_70
Hi Raj, 30th fine by me and i'm cool with Feb if you have to shift it.. looking forward to meeting everyone..
Posted 21 Jan 2013
tomwhipp
Photographer
tomwhipp
I'll do my best to make it on either day but can't guarantee either

Posted 21 Jan 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
30th is good with me, not the 31st however
Posted 21 Jan 2013
I'm fine for Wednesday.

Posted 21 Jan 2013
I can do next Wednesday if this is definitely going ahead. I'll be travelling by train from Skipton
Posted 22 Jan 2013
I am unavailable for the 30th but do keep me updated should the date change.
Posted 22 Jan 2013
peterbuchanphoto
Photographer
peterbuchanphoto
why not a 2 day one? weds and thursday those who can make both do and those who can only make 1 attend that? hate to miss out on meeting folk because of diary conflicts

Posted 22 Jan 2013
1884photo
Photographer
1884photo
30th should be ok with me! whitelocks is quite small venue wise, Scarborough taps is right opposite the train station?

Posted 22 Jan 2013
Graham_P
Photographer
Graham_P
was keeping an eye out for the date, can't make the 30th.
Whitelocks is good, but small as stated. There is the taps as pointed out, also there is a weatherspoons (becket's bank) up park row just up from the station that is quite large and has an upstairs that may be better suited to conversation.

Posted 22 Jan 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
30th January it is, though let's that this could become a regular event?!

Thank you to Ant and Graham, will look at Scarborough taps and confirm the venue/time and list of all attending by the weekend.
Posted 22 Jan 2013
Edited by Love 22 Jan 2013
IMM_Photography
Photographer
IMM_Photography
I am intrested in coming along to this, I am in the area for a couple/few months while working at the airport and looking to get some shoots in while I am in the area. I dont know the area at all, but staying out near the airport (Britannia Hotel) so can easily get into town or wherever it will be.

Look forward to meeting a few of you soon.

Posted 22 Jan 2013
So. How many of us are definitely attending? Shall we make a list?
Posted 22 Jan 2013
Edited by whosthatgirl 22 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join