fab abs get abs like mine

fab abs get abs like mine

26 posts
27 Nov 2012
jes
Model
jes
When I was working out a lot, my trainer told me my bmi was 14 and not to go under that as it would be dangerous...if that helps!

Posted 21 March 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
I just calculated mine...I am 18.6 Thanks Jes
Posted 21 March 2013
I really don't want to sound horrible but I'm not seeing your abs.

Posted 25 March 2013
MattButlerPhoto
Photographer
MattButlerPh..
sexyswindler
I really don't want to sound horrible but I'm not seeing your abs.
Me either? Hardly a great advert
Posted 25 March 2013
Cody you are nowhere near 7% that would be very dangerous for a woman. I'd say you are about 25% .
See this article. Some of my fitness competitor friends get down to 13% before a show but only for a short time.
http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

Soon after this picture was taken I was measured at Bodypower trsde show by a machine that stuck lots of electrodes on all over at 23%.

My abs are looking pretty good right now!
Posted 25 March 2013
Edited by catherinewilliams 25 March 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
Yeah my scales must be wrong

Posted 25 March 2013
You look great that's the main thing scales are pointless.

Posted 25 March 2013
Forrestphotography
Photographer
Forrestphoto..
Cody
I have to say I have really low body fat but can never get rid of a tiny amount of fat on my stomach....I'm about 7% body fat the scales says! I guess it's healthy
I'd maybe bin the scales, determining body fat is best done with calipers (painful) or a hydrostatic immersion tank (expensive). The scales you buy cannot determine muscle or bone density accurately and are a bit of a con. You look healthy enough in your pics to me
Posted 27 April 2013
not to be rude but from your pictures i cant really see any abs certainly not anything massively different from me before my son (i didn't work out but had a very low BMI) in fact i have some post pregnancy images pretty much like yours (and i still dont work out) although i have podged up a bit at the moment and need to cut out the McDonalds pre baby bmi: 16.4 post baby bmi: 20.2
Posted 27 April 2013
Edited by RattusRock 27 April 2013
catherinewilliams
Cody you are nowhere near 7% that would be very dangerous for a woman. I'd say you are about 25% . See this article. Some of my fitness competitor friends get down to 13% before a show but only for a short time. http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/ Soon after this picture was taken I was measured at Bodypower trsde show by a machine that stuck lots of electrodes on all over at 23%. My abs are looking pretty good right now!
this is the woman id go too first for advice if i wanted abs, i think on her laziest fattest day she will still be fitter than me at my best lol
Posted 27 April 2013
I get a flat tummy by just doing some simple cardio (cycling) and a few crunches everyday I also eat fairly healthily when I can. But will check out your video too! Thanks
Posted 4 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join