I want to get signed

18 posts
18 Nov 2012
AbiHillModel
yet you have a "glamour" section in your portfolio? Try Boss Model Management in Manchester, some of their girls are a little shorter than what is considered working height, but they seem to do alright from it. I worked with one of their plus models and she was only 5'7ish
Yeah just doing TASTEFUL glamour (I did say this in the second post...) And thanks for the site! Signed up
Posted 19 Nov 2012
Edited by angelique110 19 Nov 2012
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
Don't know if we are allowed to recommend agencies here, but have you looked at places like Mode Model Management and Eclipse Model Management?

Posted 19 Nov 2012
angelique110
Yeah just doing TASTEFUL glamour (I did say this in the second post...) And thanks for the site! Signed up
To be honest, some of my closest friends from Pageants have moved over into Glamour and 99% of their work for the lads mags has been really nicely done. I'm not a real fan of glamour but when it's done right with the right girl it looks great. ps It might also be worth trying Girl model management (founded by Lucy Pinder), a friend is signed there and she shot the lookbook for Kardashian Kollection, and she's only 5'4. She is a KK lookalike though when she's not modelling so that may have influenced it, but they do more than just glamour.
Posted 19 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join