Young Mums & Modelling

Young Mums & Modelling

19 posts
29 Sep 2012
MaoZhu
Photographer
MaoZhu
JennyWren
Who is this aimed at please? If me - because he is busy working full time as well.
As you are not the OP how can it be aimed at you. My comment is aimed at some fathers who seem to absolve themselves of all responsibility for child care when the mother is working and jealous fathers that take offence at women that model. There is no way I am getting at models. I apologise to models if that is what you thought. My gripe is with a lot of men that cant stand their partners modelling and do a runner when baby comes along. I do not know whether the OP falls into the category that has a partner like that, that is why I raised the question, to provoke a discussion about many mens attitude to these things.
Posted 1 Oct 2012
Edited by MaoZhu 1 Oct 2012
I am not saying if I am pregnant or not, I just made the fourm to see what other young model mums views was on whether they can still have a successful modelling career whilst having a young child.

Men these days do run once the girlfriend is suddenly pregnant and end up on Jeremy Kyle. It's the 21st century sadly. Not many relationships are like the olden days.

Posted 1 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
cathfazaxxx

I am not saying if I am pregnant or not, I just made the fourm to see what other young model mums views was on whether they can still have a successful modelling career whilst having a young child. Men these days do run once the girlfriend is suddenly pregnant and end up on Jeremy Kyle. It's the 21st century sadly. Not many relationships are like the olden days.

No darling, those people aren't men.
Posted 1 Oct 2012
MaoZhu
Photographer
MaoZhu
BaileyK
No darling, those people aren't men.
+1
Posted 1 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join