ADULT

20 posts
5 Sep 2012
JamieCraigPhoto
Photographer
JamieCraigPh..
Largely its because most models expect to be paid, often over the odds, yet when they have an idea for a shoot they try to twist it so that they still get paid for the shoot, rather than pay the photographer for working for them!

Posted 6 Sep 2012
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
JamieCraigPhoto

Largely its because most models expect to be paid, often over the odds, yet when they have an idea for a shoot they try to twist it so that they still get paid for the shoot, rather than pay the photographer for working for them!

The OP made a statement of little paid work being available for models. You say this is because they expect to be paid
You may feel models should work for even less than they currently do and should pay you rather than TFP for collaborating. How much lower do you think models pay should go?
Posted 6 Sep 2012
JamieCraigPhoto

Yep, that proves it, my butthurt radar still works..
Posted 6 Sep 2012
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Sirensong

Yep, that proves it, my butthurt radar still works..

I love that quote
Posted 7 Sep 2012
Gfun
Photographer
Gfun
I tend to do mainly fashion work (catalogue images i.e. fully dressed) I have found that TF arrangements are utterly pointless as the models don't turn up etc... So I always offer to pay (pay is generally about £10 to £15 per hour dependent on the job and how much work there is for a full or a half day). But from statistics (no I don't keep a spread sheet its just what I have noticed). Models who do nude/adult generally arrive on time are ready to work, are very professional and get the job done way under the time budgeted (& paid the full hours) From the models who specify 'just fashion' about 30% are very professional and 70% utterly unreliable. Using an agency helps a bit but not as much as you would think for the additional cost and the limits they put on the images. So is it that the models who are more professional and are looking at modelling as a job more likely to decide to work to nude as thats where the money is?
Posted 8 Sep 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join