wear to a cating!? help!

wear to a cating!? help!

22 posts
16 Aug 2012
Great pair of jeans, fitted tshirt and good heels - ones you can walk in but take off easily for if they measure you.

Natural hair and makeup - dont believe the "go in with no makeup" thing as it's lies, go in with say a tinted moisturiser/light coverage foundation, highlighter, subtle bronzer, natural blended shadows and mascara.

Posted 18 Aug 2012
photolibrary
Photographer
photolibrary
Done dozen of castings with top agencies and clients,just look cool and classy, be interested in what they do, clients love that! Show pics that relate to the job,all different and not too many.Be yourself and enthusiasm is a winner!!

Posted 21 Aug 2012
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
HowardJ
How did you get on at the casting?
How did you get on at the casting Sophie ?
Posted 28 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
I got in!! i just wore leggins and a fitted shirt and heels, yaaaay hopefully bring some ,ore work my way thanks for all your help x
Posted 29 Aug 2012
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
dede
I got in!! i just wore leggins and a fitted shirt and heels, yaaaay hopefully bring some ,ore work my way thanks for all your help x
Bet you looked gorgeous !! The images looked great from our shoot when you 'just had jeans and a shirt' on, well done Sophie
Posted 29 Aug 2012
KISS_motoempty
Photographer
KISS_motoempty
BicycleRacer

Birthday suit

Often thought, why did I bother wearing clothes to this interview - I'd have been much better coming naked. 

Congratulations Sophie - hope it works out for you  
Posted 29 Aug 2012
well done you sexy thing lol x
Posted 30 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join