(Resurrected Topic)">Big boobs and boob jobs (Resurrected To...

Big boobs and boob jobs (Resurrected Topic)

32 posts
9 Aug 2012
im alot smaller than you but i do push ups to keep my boobs firm i started that as soon as i started to grow and they have kept firm but being smaller probably helps, but i dont no what big boobs are like but just a suggestion on boob tightening, weights and toneing
Posted 30 Aug 2012
Why change the way you are?  They look fine to me.

cheeky
Posted 30 Aug 2012
dr_raj
Photographer
dr_raj
Scarring after breast reduction is significant and always a lot more obvious and noticeable than enlargement that can be done through small incisions. Breast reduction is a big complex operation completely different to augmentation. Go to Google images and search for "breast reduction scars": it will probably convince you that this operation should only be conducted for medical rather than aesthetic reasons.

Posted 6 Sep 2012
alshepherd
I'm a natural FF/G and I would like the cleavage you get with smaller boobs or fake boobs. I was just wondering peoples experiences of boob jobs and reductions. Did you find it made a big change, how did the scars heal, and do they feel like they are "part of you", did you have any problems? Is there any natural ways to make them firmer and perky. (not saying mine are saggy, just not as high as I'd like them to be!) I've heard so many horror stories, and so many people said that it has changed their life, it's a big step so I don't know what would be best. x
Had mine done last April 2011. everything well went, I didnt feel pain when i woke up from the opp, just felt a bit heavy on the top half, but had pain killers and it really helped, had to sit up to sleep for 2 weeks. The scar is 1 inch and very faint, I do life classes and people have stated they can't see and didn't even know i had a boob job, they look quiet natural and feel harder than natural boobs. I wish id had ure boobs, lol ive had to pay alot to be an F cup. reductions ive heard take longer to heal and have more risks, more scars.
Posted 29 Oct 2012
I've had a simple book job and I still have noticeable scars... An uplift leaves real bad scars... Like a cross acress the boobs

Posted 29 Oct 2012
NiaomiMaiden
Love my fake boobs! i was a 34D anyway and in january went to a 34F however they are very very natural looking but i can still get an amazing cleavage! my surgeon was amazing! im really happy with the results a huge confidence boost x
+1 You go girl :-D x
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Best thing for firming boobs naturally is swimming, arm weight excercises and kneading bread. Don't laugh!! Kneading bread tones your arms and firms the breasts all in one.... And you might get a decent loaf too Bella x
Posted 8 Aug 2013
Best thing for firming boobs naturally is swimming, arm weight excercises and kneading bread. Don't laugh!! Kneading bread tones your arms and firms the breasts all in one.... And you might get a decent loaf too Bella x
Posted 8 Aug 2013
Heya!

I'm a natural 28FF- all big boobs sag eventually, but I can't see what a boob job will do to help (unless you just mean a reduction which I'm afraid does scar- I always think 'implants').
The best advice I know is do weights to strengthen the muscles holding your breasts up*. Swimming is good, as well as DVDs with Jillian Michaels (hardcore, but she rocks).
Also, hold your shoulders back and practise good posture at all times. This should prevent a saggy look- especially in art-nude and lingerie poses.

* 'chest flies'- lie on your back, with your arms out in a crucifix position, holding weights. Now, with your arms straight, raise them over your chest so they meet in front of your ribcage. Lower to the ground and repeat.
* Press-ups- tones muscles in chest and arms too- don't sag your back. Try to keep a straight line from your ears to your toes.
* Raises- stand with weights in hands, hands by your sides. Now, palms facing up, raise your arms to chest level and lower again. Repeat.

Hope that helps,

R xx

p.s. I am unfailingly amazed at how many people say their boob job looks 'natural'. Never, ever, ask me to critique a boob job. Ever.

Posted 8 Aug 2013
Edited by Roswell_Ivory 8 Aug 2013
Building up the pectoral muscles will help keep your breasts perky naturally. Boxing and kickboxing is great for this and will tone you up all over. Press ups ,planks and bench presses will also be effective.When doing any exercise its vital to wear a good strong sports bra to stop them moving. A lot of women who exercise intensively grumble that fat is lost from the breasts first.so if you want too lose some weight in the breasts exercise would be much cheaper and safer and give a better looking result.
Posted 30 Aug 2013
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
What weighs more, an implant, or the equivalent volume of breast tissue?

Posted 30 Aug 2013
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
You should just exercise , you look great as it is, don't spoil it. A reduction will leave horrible scars, so only do it if you are having back pain.
As for a boob job, i can't see that helping because you are already big and every boob job out there leaves you with a huge gap between them which looks totally unnatural , It doesn't matter how much a model thinks they have natural looking breasts after having an op, they really really don't.

Posted 30 Aug 2013
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
Roswell_Ivory

Heya! I'm a natural 28FF- all big boobs sag eventually, but I can't see what a boob job will do to help (unless you just mean a reduction which I'm afraid does scar- I always think 'implants'). The best advice I know is do weights to strengthen the muscles holding your breasts up*. Swimming is good, as well as DVDs with Jillian Michaels (hardcore, but she rocks). Also, hold your shoulders back and practise good posture at all times. This should prevent a saggy look- especially in art-nude and lingerie poses. * 'chest flies'- lie on your back, with your arms out in a crucifix position, holding weights. Now, with your arms straight, raise them over your chest so they meet in front of your ribcage. Lower to the ground and repeat. * Press-ups- tones muscles in chest and arms too- don't sag your back. Try to keep a straight line from your ears to your toes. * Raises- stand with weights in hands, hands by your sides. Now, palms facing up, raise your arms to chest level and lower again. Repeat. Hope that helps, R xx p.s. I am unfailingly amazed at how many people say their boob job looks 'natural'. Never, ever, ask me to critique a boob job. Ever.

That is the BEST advice you can take, Roswell_Ivory has a stunning NATURAL figure!

Posted 31 Aug 2013
Edited by SteveSav 31 Aug 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
I've had my boobs done, B to an E/F.
My scars are underneath my breasts and are very faint but I did have an excellent surgeon.

Uplift leave A LOT of scarring, around the nipple..down the front of the breast and underneath.

Unless you went huge I'm not sure that you'd get the look you are after.
I think you need a good bra & exercise.

Lots of girls do have natural looking boobjobs.
EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion but check out Michelle B & Lucy Alexandra both have amazing boob jobs which look extremely natural.

However I recommend you to do what you want and not what strangers on here say.
After all I'm happier with my new boobs and I bet everyone on here would have tried to put me off.

Good luck

Posted 31 Aug 2013
thestarglider
From the breast reduction operations that three of my friends have had, the scarring is quite noticable (Line down from the areola to the base of the breast, then a scar going around the underside of the breast. Although scars do fade, they will always be quite noticable. If it's for health reasons, then I would recommend it. If it's purely for cosmetic reasons, then I would probably vote against it. I would probably think that you would rule out generaly topless and nude levels for a lot of togs if you had the op - but don't quote me on that! It's just my thoughts and not necessarily correct! As for firming the breasts naturally, I have no idea!
Scarring for a reduction is worse, looks like an anchor as they cut around the nipple and down, and not only tha but u lose sensitivity in that area not sure if permanent, my friend had it done but shes not a model, otherwise she said she would not recommend it as scars don't go away. If you smoke and drink scraring can also be worse, specially when recovering, so would advise if you go ahead, don't smoke or drink for 3 weeks before and after the op.
Posted 10 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join