Breast Implants

19 posts
9 July 2012
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
We did a shoot today.  Absolutely no need whatsoever!

Posted 14 July 2012
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
RebeccaAmy

To answer your original question; I have them and I don't regret it.

Every picture in my portfolio was taken post-operation.

Here are my half basketballs, or half footballs, or gem biscuits...

My advice would be to consult with your surgeon and discuss with him your optimum size without compromising a natural look.

RebeccaAmy <3

I really do hate breast implants for photography, and although I've worked with half a dozen or so who have had them, I've only worked with one model where you really couldn't tell, and she went from a 34A to 34B.  BUT I have to say Rebecca's are the most natural I have seen, have a perfect shape and are in perfect proportion to her body.  If yours already look like this, then there really is no need to go further, just for the sake of modelling.

Posted 15 July 2012
Edited by johnlp 15 July 2012
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
johnlp

I really do hate breast implants for photography, and although I've worked with half a dozen or so who have had them, I've only worked with one model where you really couldn't tell, and she went from a 34A to 34B.  BUT I have to say Rebecca's are the most natural I have seen, have a perfect shape and are in perfect proportion to her body.  If yours already look like this, then there really is no need to go further, just for the sake of modelling.

I disagree, her nipples are too high to be anatomicaly correct.  A very common issue with implants.

I have worked with implants and hate them. I also used to make alot of money out of medical/forensic photography. Plastic surgeons are not miracle workers, they are just surgeons.
Posted 15 July 2012
Hi Kimberley, breast implants for modelling can go one way or the other; you may lose s few bookings, you may gain a few somewhere else. It sounds like you are quite certain that you want implants to satisfy yourself and have done so for quite some time which is good because that is why one should get them (if at all). You should not go through spells of starving yourself, instead get yourself into a healthy routine lifestyle. I am in the same situation as you where most of my girl friends have a bigger bust than me but then they complain about having a flat bum which I am more blessed with! I love my chest the way it is but thats the essential point: be happy, girl if you know its not just a faze and a boob job will make you happy then discuss with a good surgeon and once your satisfied with the information you have received then go for it.
Posted 15 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join