Lip Fillers (Resurrected Topic)

32 posts
7 July 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Tayla

I think lip fillers look awesome

Yes i have seen some which look really good and some bad ones too..I guess its picking the right person who will give you the results you desire..They are an awesome idea for people with thin lips like me aha :P i will try out Lauren's advice about the too faced stuff and if that dont work then maybe i will concider some sort of procedure

xxx

Posted 23 July 2012
xdeex
Thank You Sweetie.. Oh i smile to much in pictures..I need to be softer in expressions and try versatile things.. You have some Gorgeous image's in your portfolio..A lovely shape figure too .. xxx
and of course your most rated picture is one of you smiling, i dont like having small boobs, i hate infact, but i know they are in good shape, sometimes risking the nice natural look,for something cosmetic can turn out bad. I also know that sometimes you just got to have that thing you really want... but just be cautious. aston xxx
Posted 23 July 2012
Edited by ndcent007 22 July 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
ndcent007

and of course your most rated picture is one of you smiling, i dont like having small boobs, i hate infact, but i know they are in good shape, sometimes risking the nice natural look,for something cosmetic can turn out bad. I also know that sometimes you just got to have that thing you really want... but just be cautious. aston xxx

Aww Thank you Hun ..Yes i guess it's good to smile (sometimes) depending on what genre someone is after ..

I would love a Commercial career as well as a Glamour one..Let's hope one day my dream will come true

You look fine and in proportion ..You have a Natural figure that rocks ..

I will keep on the lip plumpers and let;s see how that goes first ..Hopefully there will be an improvement lol :P

Dee xxx

Posted 24 July 2012
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer
Glossypinkli..
xdeex

I am very self consious of my lips..i have always felt that way..I know im far from perfect but i would like to have full lips..I have tried all lip plumpers but they dont really do much ..Its my top lip i hate the most..

I Have health issues..

Does anyone have any advice and know of anyone who could do this procidure ..

What do people recommend regarding this and what procidures are best?

Dee xxx.

SK:N do this and even do packages and free Consultations.  I work for Health Village at Lakeside Thurrock just over Dartford Bridge and we offer all your health care needs under one roof as well as Spa Beauty Treatments. We have a SK:N Clinic on site and every other thursday we do fillers. You can go to thier website and find your nearest SK:N. They also do Laser hair removal lips,bikini, underarm etc. You can book through thier website. I suggest you contact them and get a free consultation. We open late as well.

www.healthvillage.co.uk
@HV_Thurrock

Posted 24 July 2012
Edited by Glossypinklipstick 24 July 2012
The best lip plummer i tried and agree i have to agree with you girls are: 1-Too faced @ £18 2- Sally Hansen from £3 (Savers have them cheap!) stilla and mac make good ones too. and Lip Venom (only available) I too want my lips done, i have thought about it for so long. I get put off when people say it hurts so much they wouldnt do it again, but ive had a boob job and i shouldnt be scared. More infor please at to healing times, can u smoke after having them done, and pain wise, what can u compare it too?? x
Posted 29 Oct 2012
Edited by AndreyaW 29 Oct 2012
I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted.
I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.

Posted 29 Oct 2012
laurenlangley
I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted. I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.
Thanks for sharing that, stunning lady, having looked through your pics, they look fab and def want mine done. Not all surgery goes wrong and we who've had good experiences have to speak up :-D xx
Posted 30 Oct 2012
awww thanks hunny.There is no way anyone could tell i've had them done, none of the duck look at all.Im so happy I took the plunge the difference in confidence is amazing xxx

Posted 30 Oct 2012
had them done now lol with Skin clinic In Southampton

Thanks for the tips, it went well and I just wish had them sooner. it was about £268 on promotion with Juvederm that should last between 12-18 months, very pleased with the results and hope they too stay put :-D

Posted 31 March 2014
Lip venom is the newest thing, it increases your lips by around 40 percent, even though I am happy with my lips I bought some its AMAZING even trounces too faced into a cocked hat! Andreya I am glad to hear your treatment went well,it's something that is a great idea to try, if you don't mind needles too much, or if you do, don't look!Not everyone ends up with a trout pout its only girls that go to extremes that end up looking silly xx

Posted 31 March 2014
laurenlangley
Lip venom is the newest thing, it increases your lips by around 40 percent, even though I am happy with my lips I bought some its AMAZING even trounces too faced into a cocked hat! Andreya I am glad to hear your treatment went well,it's something that is a great idea to try, if you don't mind needles too much, or if you do, don't look!Not everyone ends up with a trout pout its only girls that go to extremes that end up looking silly xx
Thanks for the tip re venom, I bought some a while back, but has a horrible tint lol so haven't been using it. I've had lip fillers twice now, pleased with them as my top lip was disappearing. yeah the only thing I didn't like was the needdle, but eyes shut and its ok . lol I shall get some lip venom, shame they don't stock them in shops, looked everywhere. pleased your fillers have stayed, would be great if mine did too, save some money xx
Posted 10 April 2014
Just wanted to mention a great product I have tried lipvoltage amazing for plumping the lips- last about 3 hours and you can control how much you use.... after discovering this Im not sure Ill be having fillers again!!!!

Posted 5 Oct 2014
Edited by Love 5 Oct 2014
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Oh cheers for the tip - going to order some! x

Posted 5 Oct 2014
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Glossypinklipstick

SK:N do this and even do packages and free Consultations.  I work for Health Village at Lakeside Thurrock just over Dartford Bridge and we offer all your health care needs under one roof as well as Spa Beauty Treatments. We have a SK:N Clinic on site and every other thursday we do fillers. You can go to thier website and find your nearest SK:N. They also do Laser hair removal lips,bikini, underarm etc. You can book through thier website. I suggest you contact them and get a free consultation. We open late as well.

www.healthvillage.co.uk
@HV_Thurrock

Thank you Glossypinklipstick. I will look at the website and have a think about whether to go through wiith this or not. In the future. Thank you for your help! x

Posted 12 Oct 2014
xdeex
Model
xdeex
laurenlangley

I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted. I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.

I must admit you look Beautiful in your pictures, Your lips look Amazing. Your tips are also useful. Thanks for sharing them x

Posted 12 Oct 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join