Photographer
DCox
fashion world astounded by fat old bloke in invisible clothes

the person below will live to 121 years old

Posted 4 May 2012
Nick_Edinburgh
Photographer
Nick_Edinbur..
If you could kindly supply the month and day, I can place a bet at Ladbrokes and bequeath my children a comfortable late retirement...

The person below me has a secret fetish, feeling it to be of such depravity that not even their most trusted confidants have ever suspected a thing, that they will here and now on this forum at long last summon up the courage to reveal to the world, finding instant relief after so many years of gnawing guilt and shame, leading quickly to their lives improving in countless ways as that deep-rooted self-hatred dissipates to be replaced by feelings of rediscovered self-worth, with relationships of all kinds improving immeasurably, and boundless prosperity arriving from unexpected quarters.
Posted 5 May 2012
Edited by Nick_Edinburgh 5 May 2012
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphoto..

I`m addicted to being GRUMPY, I know I`m doing it I just can`t help myself.

The person below me has a secret desire.

Posted 5 May 2012
Edited by grahamsphotography 5 May 2012
DCox
Photographer
DCox
ooooh god .....the absolute shame of it....but i like beating grumpy glaswegians with some brocolli while they sing "I belong to glasgow" dressed in cling film kilt....

dull really....I just follow the crowd on this one

the person below has a massive cock and some oversized chickens

Posted 5 May 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
The chickens are for a caserole, the cock I was born with smiley

The person below, now wears a nappy to bed after many mishaps.
Posted 5 May 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Gerry, I told you that in the strictest confidence. The person below is brilliant at black and white.
Posted 5 May 2012
DCox
Photographer
DCox
I was gutted when the show closed........................blacknwhite

but since I have got other employment and getting the shirt collars clean is much easier

the person below is actually very very funny
Posted 7 May 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Girls laugh at me in bed.....think I qualify The person below bites their toe nails
Posted 8 May 2012
solway
Photographer
solway
Well they are 6 inches long so they're easy to get to The person below has been to see a sex therapist
Posted 23 May 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photogra..
Ok.... Ok... I admit it it's been like a year and a half I feel all virgin like again
Posted 23 May 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photogra..
Oh poop missed the last bit Person below me has some seriously cool work coming their way
Posted 23 May 2012
I have been offerd a place in the next Jason Statham Movie Cant wait The person below me has just had great news there having alot of money from a weird idea :L
Posted 6 July 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
That sounds about right. The person below me can make wishes come true just by being a pirate hamster
Posted 5 Sep 2012
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
So they say, but my parrot keeps falling off.

The person below can eat a horse..

Posted 5 Sep 2012
What they are tasty! Also, I'm not called "the bottomless pit" for nothing! The person below me does an amazing Pikachu impression! ^.~
Posted 4 Dec 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join