Q. for adult/fetish/BDSM/models

Q. for adult/fetish/BDSM/models

18 posts
13 March 2012
madala
Photographer
madala
beauvoir

He's coming on a shoot with me so he can see how knackering it is.

So get the rigger to rope him up - then leave him in a corner for a while.  Suspended . . .  .perhaps . . . 
Posted 23 March 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
beauvoir
He's coming on a shoot with me so he can see how knackering it is.
With your sense of humour, I can't tell if your choice of words was deliberate or not!
Posted 23 March 2012
Interesting question.

I have a long distance relationship with the boyfriend. He is over 3 hours away by train. So whem I do see him, which is never enough, the excitement about seeing him normally takes over.

We did have a discussion recently about HIS comfort levels with some of the work I've done/ am planning on doing. It made me realise that he has, at times, felt a little bit uncomfortable about some of my modelling (mainly the concept of 'sharing' me with other people), but certainly not to the extent where he'd try to stop me doing it. And I was honest about every aspect of my job by the time we'd had a our second date. I think that there is a part of him that is really into the modelling, but another part that has at times freaked out a little, when faced with the concept that his girlfriend is naked all over the internet. Not something that everyone is faced with has has to deal with in a relationship.

There has been something that he has recently said he'd rather I didn't do, not because of any moral objection, but because it is something that is very special to us in our private life as a couple. He worries that if I start doing some things as a job that also relate very strongly to us personally, it might affect my attitude towards them. I think this is fair enough really. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, from a partner's point of view of dating someone whose modelling work intersects with their personal interests, it can also raise issues. E.g. does she prefer doing this with a stranger for the money, than doing it with me, privately, for love?

Posted 24 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join