Hmmm, not tried this before!

Hmmm, not tried this before!

23 posts
28 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
HowardJ

lol you were the logical choice then. what lines did you get to say?

Is it payed? Can I bring a macaroon?

Or is that justt in cyber modelling?
Posted 29 Feb 2012
Edited by gerryquiff 29 Feb 2012
cjr316
Photographer
cjr316
Great news and well done. Is this the film about Paul Raymond

Posted 29 Feb 2012
Yeah I was in this too loved working with Steve Coogan. Lovely guy. Was a bit strange being naked infront of him! Haha Great experience though and would love to do it again! Roxy xxx
Posted 1 March 2012
Thanks for all the replies Howard Im not going through my lines, it was ad lib and who knows what they may cut, haha!! Nice to meet you Roxy-he saw more than me being just Nude, haha Ive done a few things like this but this by far the biggest production for me. Yes its The King Of Soho film x
Posted 1 March 2012
congratulations xx

Posted 1 March 2012
And you too Sophia. What did you do? :-O haha Roxy xxx

Posted 4 March 2012
Well I can't belive what I had too do haha, and to do it in front of Steve coogan lmao, I think it may just be do funniest and scariest day of my life haha. Was really nice to meet you Sophia x

Posted 6 March 2012
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
sophiasmith

Its quite rare I post on the forum let alone start a topic, so I will keep it brief cheeky

I have just got home from what I hope to be the first day of the rest of my life-I had my first speaking part in a film, funded by Film4, Directed by Michael Winterbottom (18 Bafta awards and a further 40 nominations director/producer), along side Steve Coogan and Anna Friel. An incredibly nerve wracking experience, I was literally shaking at one point  

Not really sure what else to put, other than YAY FOR ME!!!!

I feel your pain! I find speaking on camera incredibly nerve-wracking. Give me the stage any day!
Posted 7 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join