22nd Jan - Social meet Ivybridge, South Devon.

22nd Jan - Social meet Ivybridge, South Devon.

22 posts
10 Jan 2012
screaming_images
Photographer
screaming_images
damn missed this and i was on my way to st ives that day so went passed you.

Posted 28 Jan 2012
keithmale
Photographer
keithmale
Hi Clive when is the next group meet and is there going to be a group shoot soon.
Posted 6 Feb 2012
keithmale
Photographer
keithmale
Hi Clive when is the next group meet and is there going to be a group shoot soon.
Posted 6 Feb 2012
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
I have been making various enquiries regarding suitable locations for a group shoot. Still waiting for a couple of replies.

It was planned to get our first group shoot for early March, but if I dont get the replies in soon, that date is just a bit too close to arrange things.

Once we get details of various locations then it will be so much easier to arrange a shoot.

I will update this info as soon as I can.

Posted 7 Feb 2012
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
It looks as if our first group shoot will hopefully be Sunday 25th March at Shaugh Prior Village hall. 10am to 3pm. (suggested)

I have some interest already. Due to the size of the hall numbers will be limited. The cost of the hall will be shared by photographers ( It wont be expensive).
Maybe a 5 hour booking to give everyone a chance and rotating with models and locations.

Once sufficient interest is shown, bookings will be taken with a non refundable deposit to cover the attendees' share.

I will post more information as it becomes available.
Posted 11 Feb 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 14 Feb 2012
keithmale
Photographer
keithmale
Count me in Clive. Can give a lift to anybody as long as it is not ot far out of the way.

Posted 11 Feb 2012
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
A new thread has been started. http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=230517

Please let me know if you are interested.
Posted 14 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join