Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

29 posts
3 Aug 2011
I don't really like the rope suspension images tbh, I prefer the 1st set on the page, but I'm not a fan of rope bondage images full stop myself. Definitely a case of personal taste
Posted 4 Aug 2011
I think they're all gorgeous; the rope really caught my eye though. I wasn't expecting it - nude models, swans, water, clothes, all good - BAM, suspension. I get why you wouldn't like it though.
Posted 4 Aug 2011
Edited by Tansy_Blue 4 Aug 2011
SimonFairclough
Photographer
SimonFairclough
How come suspension bondage is cool and Macramé isn't?

Posted 4 Aug 2011
Because I didn't know what macramé was until I googled it 10 minutes ago, and didn't notice it in the images. XD

Posted 4 Aug 2011
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
misty_model

I don't really like the rope suspension images tbh, I prefer the 1st set on the page, but I'm not a fan of rope bondage images full stop myself. Definitely a case of personal taste

+1

I don't see how the rope suspension is supposed to fit in with the narrative. Presumably, it's meant to be a midnight car crash at a lake, so I suppose the girl could have been tied up in the boot (aka trunk) of the car (similar the "The Killing" on CH4) and then flung into a tree?

Although it was a bit random to include this pic in the set, where she's not even suspended, just posing for the camera:

Posted 4 Aug 2011
Was it Simon P who said that it's hard to do anything original nowadays? I'm pretty sure it was. Whenever I see shoots like this I think of him posting that and smile inwardly. I'm not a fan of everything in that shoot but it all looks stunning. Beautiful work.

Posted 4 Aug 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
It's no fun if it all makes sense    I like them because they are cinematic.

Ken_Smith

+1

I don't see how the rope suspension is supposed to fit in with the narrative. Presumably, it's meant to be a midnight car crash at a lake, so I suppose the girl could have been tied up in the boot (aka trunk) of the car (similar the "The Killing" on CH4) and then flung into a tree?

Although it was a bit random to include this pic in the set, where she's not even suspended, just posing for the camera:

Posted 4 Aug 2011
SerenDigital
Photographer
SerenDigital
I can honestly say, I think they're the most interesting fetish images I've ever seen.

Posted 4 Aug 2011
what is Macramé?

I googled it and only got pics of open weave knitting.

Amm I missing something?

Those were excellent images.

Posted 4 Aug 2011
Esinem
Photographer
Esinem
Lara was on the shoot but I didn't get to tie her :'-( I tied Saskia De Brauw, Guinevere and Kristen McMenamy. You can see the shoot here: http://esinem.com/portfolio/love-shoot-by-mert-marcus.

I have also been making pieces for a certain Mr Ford: http://fashionbombdaily.com/2012/10/02/show-review-tom-ford-spring-2013/ and did a shoot with Rupert Sanderson shoes not long ago.

You might like this:

Primal Scream - 2013 - Full Length - Official

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCraT9_wk4

Posted 28 Feb 2014
Edited by Esinem 27 Feb 2014
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImaging
Was looking forward to seeing the images but it appears the page is no longer available
Posted 4 March 2014
Esinem
Photographer
Esinem
Which page? This works http://esinem.com/portfolio/love-shoot-by-mert-marcus

Posted 4 March 2014
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImaging
Nice rope work, but images are pretty uninteresting (Thanks for the working link though) Cheers, RI
Posted 4 March 2014
Edited by RealityImaging 4 March 2014
Esinem
Photographer
Esinem
RealityImaging
Nice rope work, but images are pretty uninteresting (Thanks for the working link though) Cheers, RI
You can always hire me and make some more interesting images ;-D Shot with William Baker yesterday and there's also something in Antidote this month.
Posted 5 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join