tell me, tell me

tell me, tell me

53 posts
1 May 2011
Mark_Time

I was Clincally dead

me too, when i was three i had a massive asthma attack and my airways completely closed off and i died but my mam whent nuts and refused to stop cpr and low and behold im here now frown(strange its the only bad asthma attack ive ever had but my aunty tanya died of the same condition so i guess i should hope it never happens again)
Posted 3 May 2011
I also colour co-ordinate smarties, leave the pink ones til last nom nom nom
Posted 3 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
Lou_hamlet
I also colour co-ordinate smarties, leave the pink ones til last nom nom nom
I used to leave the blue ones for last when they still had e-numbers in them, now it's orange. I want the proper blue smarties back!
Posted 3 May 2011
paulford
Photographer
paulford
jimbo_kent
 OMG! Glad to see I'm not the only one that does that with coloured sweets! Do you always eat them in the same order?
When I have wine gums or midget gems I like to save the black and red ones till last.
Posted 3 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
paulford
When I have wine gums or midget gems I like to save the black and red ones till last.
This is awesome - I don't know anybody else that does it! My boyfriend and mum are always taking the piss out of me for it. Maybe we can make a colour-coders support group here
Posted 3 May 2011
Edited by Vas 3 May 2011
Vas

This is awesome - I don't know anybody else that does it! My boyfriend and mum are always taking the piss out of me for it. Maybe we can make a colour-coders support group here

+1 I will be a member LOL

Posted 3 May 2011
yamahaglyn
Photographer
yamahaglyn
I suffered a REALLY bad case of decompression sickness (the bends) during a diving accident about 6 years ago, was a touch & go case.

Posted 3 May 2011
I have a hamster called Squinty who likes to do backflips only when she is on my hand onto my lap (never seen her do them any other time). Also, she is probably out of her cage more than she is in it, she is toilet trained (will only do her business in her cage or on newspaper) and likes to just sit on some newspaper infront of the TV for absolutely ages. She's awesome, but I might have to give her up
Posted 3 May 2011
Vas

Although I don't necessarily colour code, if I have a bag of mixed sweet or Haribo for example, I always eat the cola bottles first, and then eat the fizzy ones etc...
Posted 3 May 2011
jimbo_kent
Photographer
jimbo_kent
Vas

Count me in! cheeky
Posted 3 May 2011
Quirkybutcute

I have a hamster called Squinty who likes to do backflips only when she is on my hand onto my lap (never seen her do them any other time). Also, she is probably out of her cage more than she is in it, she is toilet trained (will only do her business in her cage or on newspaper) and likes to just sit on some newspaper infront of the TV for absolutely ages. She's awesome, but I might have to give her up

awwwww why?

she sounds awesome cheeky
Posted 3 May 2011
Katie I WANT your hamster!!!!!

Posted 3 May 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I won a hide and seek contest when I was 7 years old...............Got locked in a coal bunker for about 4 1/2 hours, and had a dozen neighbours searching for me. I had made a bed from newspapers and was asleep when I was found
Posted 3 May 2011
Things that kids do ey?
My son has a nasty habit of coughing horribly when we leave the room (on purpose) we run in to check he's ok and he is laughing away!
Haha

Posted 5 May 2011
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
Well i had a few weird traits lol
when i ate a big meal i always for some reason had to eat half the meal at one side of my mouth and other half of the meal at the other!
when i gave someone a sweet or a crisp for example i had to give more then 1!
i like the sound of a hoover and the sound of a fridge!
I use to feel sick at the sight out yellow

They probs was more but luckily enough i dont have those traits anymore lol thank god

Posted 5 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join