Bikini Line...

17 posts
22 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
try hair removal cream like veet, you can get sensitive creams for hair removal. or have a wax at good salon, tell them you are sensitive, so the therapist can use suitable wax.

to all the togs saying to go hairy, its itchy to be hairy. it looks awfull when your wearing nice lingerie, an swimsuits. it leaves hairs in the bath and shower. an yes it may look better to be hairy for some type of shoots. but you then loose lingerie, glamour, and swimwear shoots!

the post was after advice on her bikini line, not 'how to make more money' as someone has put it! so please only post a reply if its answering the question posted.

k x

Posted 10 Dec 2010
Ely
Model
Ely
kayliem

try hair removal cream like veet, you can get sensitive creams for hair removal. or have a wax at good salon, tell them you are sensitive, so the therapist can use suitable wax. to all the togs saying to go hairy, its itchy to be hairy. it looks awfull when your wearing nice lingerie, an swimsuits. it leaves hairs in the bath and shower. an yes it may look better to be hairy for some type of shoots. but you then loose lingerie, glamour, and swimwear shoots! the post was after advice on her bikini line, not 'how to make more money' as someone has put it! so please only post a reply if its answering the question posted. k x

Thats you guys told!!! :P

I have pubic hair and dont lose any lingerie, glamour or swimwear shoots! (see my port for evidence of this, I would love you to tell me which images look awful) Its not itchy to be hairy, its itchy to be stubbly! 

Theres a fine line between a neatly groomed bush and going full out german!! I'd welcome any tips on making more money please!!! emoticon
Posted 14 Dec 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join