Acrylic Nail's

22 posts
28 Aug 2010
I can't get on with false nails at all. When I was pregnant my own nails grew amazingly (my hair and skin were fab too)... but I can't grow them to a decent length now. I'd worry about scratching my baby anyway, and I can't write properly with long nails. I need to be able to write for work. 

Posted 29 Aug 2010
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
I don't have them for a few reasons The main one being for every one photographer that likes them 5 don't AND Because the instruments aren't cleaned!
Posted 29 Aug 2010
Toni & Guy clean them, I've seen them do it - wouldn't go anywhere else though heard some scary horror stories :-S eek! Never had a problem photographywise so far but then I'm mainly glamour (although I don't fake tan etc ) and just to the french so they look fairly natural, I don't go too long because I need to type for my other job (don't think they'd like it as an excuse lol!) But yeah heard some horrible horrible stories - especially with those ones that pop up in the middle of towns, I've heard of ones that use the wrong glue and turn people's nails yellow or they lose the natural nail - shudder!
Posted 30 Aug 2010
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
I wouldn't let the tan brigade touch mine!
I have only seen really messy nails come out of beauty places etc

The chinese people are the best!1
Here anyway<3 Plus they work fast and neat

Posted 30 Aug 2010
Totally agree - they have taken residence in toni and guy in wgc - not where i was expecting! kind of a business within a business, they're not part of them, they're just given space in there and get a discounted rate in their in return for doing the hairdressers nails, but still have to stick to the chain salon's standards, v clever business concept lol i was impressed
Posted 30 Aug 2010
PompeyDel
Photographer
PompeyDel
Best thing Tayla is.....I'm going to shoot them on Friday!emoticon
Posted 30 Aug 2010
i get them and pay 15

Posted 1 Sep 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join