Hair condition

19 posts
21 April 2010
I had the same problem with my hairdryer- It always makes my hair look better, but it is damaging. I compromise- i Leave my hair to dry a little in the towel, and then put my hair dryer on the 'cool' setting (normal hair dryer 'cool' won't work, buy a professional one) and dry from a distance. It takes a while, but when your hair is dry enough to brush without damaging it, use a round hairdressing brush and brush your hair through gently while drying. Make sure you have a while though, this method takes some time! Also, brushing your hair through thoroughly before you go to bed (and especially before you wash it) can help produce a healthy shine.

Posted 13 June 2010
henna wax in a tub.. 99p from body care A-MAZING

Posted 13 June 2010
kater
Model
kater
Good to read all these tips. The condition of my hair is the bane of my life.

Posted 13 June 2010
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
Hey Char,
I only use professional products as they do work lol...
For dry hair i would use 'Matrix - Biolage - Hydating shampoo and Conditioner' OR if your ends are damaged and brittle then i would use 'Matrix - Biolage - Fortifying Shampoo and Condition'. The Fortifying is fantastic as it repairs damage and helps to strengthen your hair but still keeps it soft by using bamboo extracts in the shampoo and conditioner.

Hope this helps,
Amy xx.

p.s Before using any heat applicant i.e hairdryer and straightners invest in some heat protection....one on damp hair before using the hairdryer 'Matrix - Biolage - Fortifying heat styler' then once dry spray each section with 'Mark Hill's protective spray before straighting.

Posted 13 June 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join