Photographer
gerryquiff

Looking out the train window she thought to herself "hey this isn't a train"
Posted 17 Nov 2009
Edited by gerryquiff 17 Nov 2009
lyndzey
Model
lyndzey

She had promised herself she wouldn't drink too much, the clothes always started undoing themselves when she did
Posted 17 Nov 2009
chrisriccio
Photographer
chrisriccio
I like my sex toys BIG these days!
Posted 17 Nov 2009
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
I just can't get the hang of these wire coathangers!
Posted 17 Nov 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
"Mary tried to tell the designer, coats that hook onto your shoe heels won't catch on"
Posted 17 Nov 2009
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
These voices in my head sound sooo real.
Posted 17 Nov 2009
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
Too embarrased to admit she had brought lingerie instead of her cossie to the swimming pool, Mary whipped out her paintbrush...
Posted 19 Nov 2009
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff

The village people re-union was doomed, when Tarquin arrived after his recent cosmetic surgery
Posted 19 Nov 2009
Edited by gerryquiff 19 Nov 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
"unless this TFCD shoot becomes very well paid, keep your hands off my arse!"
Posted 19 Nov 2009
stphq
Photographer
stphq
had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there..

I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.

Posted 19 Nov 2009
majk
Photographer
majk
stphq

had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there..I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.

It's because you're surfing through a proxy or something like that.

When you paste the image URL to add the photo the url will look like this:
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11%5Cgerryquiff_1589077.jpg

the "1.2.3.12/bmi/" is your proxy. And that works only for people on the inside of that provider.

so next time you post a photo, take out the bit between "http://" and "www.purestorm" and everyone will be happy.

// the friendly turnip.
Posted 19 Nov 2009
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
stphq

had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there.. I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.

David, I've grabbed the URL on the picture from my port.
Your copy and paste :   http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11%5Cgerryquiff_1589077.jpg

My copy and paste :   http://www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11/gerryquiff_1589077.jpg

I would say it is perhaps the browser that you use? 
Incedently I use Google chrome. and see a red cross, I presumed you had pasted incorrectly. 
Gerry

So who wants to caption one of Davids then....
Posted 19 Nov 2009
Edited by gerryquiff 19 Nov 2009
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Stacey's lighter than air arm was always a little toublesome in front of cameras.
Posted 20 Nov 2009
Edited by gerryquiff 20 Nov 2009
Do i have time for another fag?

Posted 20 Nov 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..
evert time is raining my hair dye start running down ....
#666666; width: 100px; ">Added #666666; ">Wednesday, November 04, 2009
#666666; width: 100px; ">Category #666666; ">Headshot
Posted 20 Nov 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join