Where do i get one from?

Where do i get one from?

20 posts
14 Oct 2009
Secondskin
Make Up Artist
Secondskin
I agree, Was just about to say the best option is always real models, im sure people would love free makeovers??? Face shapes are all different, colouring is different and thats what you need to be practising the most and you wont get that experience if you work on a practice head
Posted 19 Oct 2009
Cat89
Model
Cat89
girlfunky

U need a prosaide practice head. U can get them from www.dauphines.com in bristol, I think treasure house in stockport may be able to get one for you??? Facepainters use them and you can also buy flat mats of the stuff as its about as realistic to skin as you can get. The flat mats are great for practicing face + bodyart! Hth

ok thankyou i will deff try there
Posted 20 Oct 2009
Cat89
Model
Cat89
redgauntlet

Hi Cat,  try Charles Fox they are still in Covent Garden amongst other places.They supply Make-up and all the kit,If they can't help......
Then I'll volunteer,...Mind I've got a beard...
Best wishes

i will try there too!,
Posted 20 Oct 2009
Cat89
Model
Cat89
simplydivine

I was going to suggest Dauphines, But I would agree with what has been said try and get friends as willing volunteers to help you out will be much better

i will try but cant promise anything lol
Posted 20 Oct 2009
Cat89
Model
Cat89
Secondskin

I agree, Was just about to say the best option is always real models, im sure people would love free makeovers??? Face shapes are all different, colouring is different and thats what you need to be practising the most and you wont get that experience if you work on a practice head

ok i shall try both
Posted 20 Oct 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join