A suggestion - CHAPERONES

It seems this conversation has now been locked
71 posts
1 Sep 2009
johnsmith148
Photographer
johnsmith148
Mae

Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened". - A curious Mae

by the way Peterborough is a city!
Posted 1 Sep 2009
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
Mae

Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened". - A curious Mae

If they were real chaperones or managers then most may not have a problem but it can often be a boyfriend that dunt like you takin shots ov is bird
Posted 1 Sep 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
#ff0000;">NO NO NO NO NO PEOPLE - DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE ON CHAPERONES. THE MODEL HAS BEEN REDIRECTED ALREADY!
Posted 1 Sep 2009
Edited by regthecat 1 Sep 2009
Mae
Model
Mae
abbey_digital

You've only been here for a couple of weeks so I guess you won't realise just how emotive your comments may be viewed. Have a quick search for 'chaperones' on the forums and read up on some of the history - there's some great stuff!

Hmm, well I'm new here but I've been around other sites for over a year now, I've never came across anything bad happening with chaperones at shoots yet. =/
My chaperone is also my manager and my partner, and the photographers I've worked with have said they'd happily have him back again.

- Confused Mae
Posted 1 Sep 2009
TMG
Photographer
TMG
Mae

Quick question... What's so bad about having chaperones/managers at shoots? Surely they are a good thing unless you have something to hide? If you work with a bitchy model who doesn't enjoy the shoot, who's gonna stop her going to the police afterwards and saying you did something to her? The chaperone can say "nothing happened".- A curious Mae

Funny you should ask.
Well, from my point of view, even though I'm gay I still fancy women, and a chaperone is just going to get in the way should one of them feel like adding an evil old letch to their "I've had him" list.
Obvious if you think about it.

Posted 1 Sep 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
Mae

Hmm, well I'm new here but I've been around other sites for over a year now, I've never came across anything bad happening with chaperones at shoots yet. =/
My chaperone is also my manager and my partner, and the photographers I've worked with have said they'd happily have him back again.

- Confused Mae

Please go and read the threads about Chaperones and leave this one for what it was meant. If you have any questions you can ask there - please don't ask here. Thank you!
Posted 1 Sep 2009
Mae
Model
Mae
johnsmith148

by the way Peterborough is a city!

Where does it say P'boro isn't?
*More confused*
Togs are confusingemoticon

Btw it says I'm Peterborough, Lincolnshire because I'm not actually in Peterborough, I'm in Lincolnshire, but Peterborough is my nearest city (just because I'm confusing too)

- Mae
Posted 1 Sep 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
TMG

Funny you should ask.
Well, from my point of view, even though I'm gay I still fancy women, and a chaperone is just going to get in the way should one of them feel like adding an evil old letch to their "I've had him" list.
Obvious if you think about it.

#ff0000;">

Aaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhh - NO CHAPERONE DISCUSSION IN HERE PLEASE

Posted 1 Sep 2009
Stibnite
Photographer
Stibnite
regthecat

#ff0000;">

how about bodyguards then (sorry personal assistants)..........

I'll get me coat
Posted 1 Sep 2009
Mae
Model
Mae
regthecat

Please go and read the threads about Chaperones and leave this one for what it was meant. If you have any questions you can ask there - please don't ask here. Thank you!

Haha sorry for hijacking your thread regthecat *laughs* emoticon
I'll go have a browse around the forum emoticon
- Mae
Posted 1 Sep 2009
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
Bubbly.

Get rid of the word bubbly.

Hate the word bubbly.

What the hell does it mean in relation to a model?

Posted 1 Sep 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
Mae

- Mae

Ta - that should keep you occupied for a year or two. emoticon
Posted 1 Sep 2009
TMG
Photographer
TMG
regthecat

#ff0000; ">

Oh all right.

Back on topic: filter out "well established pro with 30 years experience in the industry"

Posted 1 Sep 2009
regthecat
Photographer
regthecat
RupertRudd

Bubbly. Get rid of the word bubbly. Hate the word bubbly. What the hell does it mean in relation to a model?

Normally I think it means the same as 'GSOH' - i.e. FAT
Posted 1 Sep 2009
Stibnite
Photographer
Stibnite
Mae

- Mae

This is the thread you seek

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=105628

Posted 1 Sep 2009