1 Like 1 Dislike

1 Like 1 Dislike

317 posts
29 Aug 2009
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Gerry - thanks for directing me here!

Love your casual images. The subjects, angles and even the cropping are excellent. Not so keen on your portraiture though - guess I expect portraiture to be more formal for some reason.

Posted 30 Jan 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Rich. I think you have a good and varied selection of images that demonstrate your understanding of light and angles in most of your images.
The main image in the Forrest is stunning : crisp and well executed.
The “teddy bear” image is one of my favourites for its composition. … If the view through the window was good I would have preferred to see it , balancing the ambient light with a touch of fill flash.
Favourite images in your selection : B&W girl in Forrest : Teddy Bears : Oriental Girl (twin Image) : Charlotte in warehouse : Chloe on blue bed :
Images I would dislike : Girl sat down against wall : Laura with pink dot bikini in landscape.
I hope that has entered in to the spirit of the post . Steve.

Posted 30 Jan 2012
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
This set is pretty, cool perspective, I'd love to see the full-sized images on their own: There's some weird compression(?) going on around her eyes and I don't like her make-up here:
Posted 31 Jan 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
I like Raina in shadows as it has an sense of mystique about it.
Not keen on any masked model in an image.

Villa roof top with Raph’s : & Emma’s Idea of a little madness after a long serious days shooting. Stv

Posted 31 Jan 2012
Posted 31 Jan 2012
Steve Hi Steve I like your port as you show variety in your work so shows you can do more then one style etc and also like your notes on your profile (straight to the point) Im not too sure on this picture I think there may be too much going on and takes the focus of the model but I could be wrong and that may just be something different what some models may want so just my opinion
Posted 31 Jan 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Like this Dislike this. (Thanks Gerry )
Posted 31 Jan 2012
Edited by SteveSJS55 31 Jan 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Like this, nice quirky pose, nice treatment to the image. (even the reflected light on the door adds to it)

Dislike this. I just feel some of the grafitti is distracting.

A nice varied portfolio Steve cheeky
Posted 31 Jan 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Like this.. It has a warm feeling of a special event. Dislike this. .. I just think the model looks too happy in the situation. Love the swimware set also Stv.
Posted 1 Feb 2012
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
Steve, WOW! fantastic portfolio Love this... This is a little ordinary compared to others...
Posted 2 Feb 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Like this :: lots. Dislike this:: Was she really taking part? Nice varied Portfolio. S
Posted 2 Feb 2012
Matt_Dobson
Photographer
Matt_Dobson
Like: Dislike: Is the second one an older photograph? It's lacking the attention to detail in the first.
Posted 3 Feb 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Like. http://images.purestorm.com/z-images8/imageupload2/Matt_Dobson_50264224.jpg?816192882 Dislike. Yes Matt , a little older and speedlite vs Studio lighting.
Posted 3 Feb 2012
Edited by SteveSJS55 3 Feb 2012
DCox
Photographer
DCox
god Im boring.....

but i love this too

this one's processing doesnt match the rest of your work....eyes are nice though

Posted 6 Feb 2012
Edited by DCox 6 Feb 2012
SteveSJS55
Photographer
SteveSJS55
Like this Dislike this. I agree with your comment : as my old school master quite often said .... " you can do better " Stv
Posted 6 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join