1 Like 1 Dislike

1 Like 1 Dislike

317 posts
29 Aug 2009
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
.... and you know I like this.. Not keen on this...
Posted 3 Sep 2011
Like: 

Dislike:

Posted 3 Sep 2011
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Like, pretty scenery and model, cool dress too: Dislike, don't mind the setting but the model just looks bored:
Posted 12 Sep 2011
Like Model looks really pretty. Dislike Just a bit of a weird concept, the location isn't interesting, the fashion isn't interesting, What is she looking at?
Posted 12 Sep 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Love this one showing a lovely softer side to you

Just don't like the overall feel of this image.

Posted 13 Sep 2011
I like the images of Leah Blackburn with the ballons, I love the expresion on her face.

Dislike the image of kirsty in green as the model as I feel it lacks expression. It's one of the first images you see, and it's not to the standard as the rest of your work.

Posted 13 Sep 2011
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
This is my like, it's the most dynamic looking shot on your page

OpheliaHart

Dislike this most, it just doesn;t strike with me, looks like a saucy post card taken with an iphone app (other phones are available)...

OpheliaHart

Posted 13 Sep 2011
Edited by kirkschwarz 13 Sep 2011
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
I really like this one.... But not this....
Posted 14 Sep 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Likey No Likey (as much)
Posted 14 Sep 2011
smdphotography
Photographer
smdphotography
Like the eye contact. Can't find anything a like about this one. Although the model is pretty.
Posted 14 Sep 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
if the links had worked I would have responded LOL

Posted 14 Sep 2011
smdphotography
Photographer
smdphotography
Poop! I've gone to the post reply and pasted the image url in the add image dialog box. Must be doing something wrong but not sure what. Any ideas?

Posted 14 Sep 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
smdphotography

Poop! I've gone to the post reply and pasted the image url in the add image dialog box. Must be doing something wrong but not sure what. Any ideas?

Here you go.(you have to take the URL from the properties. NOT the browser)

Dislike

Posted 14 Sep 2011
Like!http://www.purestorm.com/view-image.aspx?u=gerryquiff&i=869256
I love the expression on the models face and the detailing aka having the phone lighter beside her I don't know if it was you but i like the grey sort of colour used it makes the bottle more vibrant and the image more moody rather then casual.
Dislike http://www.purestorm.com/view-image.aspx?u=gerryquiff&i=749540
pretty model and brilliant outfit but the broken ankle look and hunched shoulders spoils it for me i much prefer the other image of this on your profile. I'm not entirely sure if you were trying to reflect a broken side to this more sweet looking model but i don't think it worked.

Posted 14 Sep 2011
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
I like smiley shots, outfit is lovely and the set is nice: Your right arm is stiff and unnatural-looking here though:
Posted 17 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join