All I hear about PS is negative........

All I hear about PS is negative........

208 posts
26 July 2014
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Rawandthecooked

Why should I not flame that arrogant, patronising, cock womble, who doesn't even stick to his own declared policies? I didn't see the rule saying you have to be a grade one arse licking sycophant to be allowed in the purple palace! Although, it is implied!

Christ, you need help, you are utterly obsessed
Posted 19 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Rawandthecooked

Why should I not flame that arrogant, patronising, cock womble, who doesn't even stick to his own declared policies? I didn't see the rule saying you have to be a grade one arse licking sycophant to be allowed in the purple palace! Although, it is implied!

Watch out or he'll be chasing you round the other sites trying to get the owners to ban you from them too...
Posted 19 Aug 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 19 Aug 2014
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
Rawandthecooked

I didn't see the rule saying you have to be a grade one arse licking sycophant to be allowed in the purple palace! Although, it is implied!

I've never gone for "implied" levels, they are usually guaranteed to disappoint, and are no cheaper than the actual level.

Posted 19 Aug 2014
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
"Cock-Womble"... lol...

Posted 19 Aug 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Mild obsession passes, being a cock womble is a permeanent affliction!

Posted 19 Aug 2014
Maximus-cock wombleitus.
Posted 19 Aug 2014
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
PyrettaBlaze

Maximus-cock wombleitus.

Been watching Doc McStuffins?

Posted 19 Aug 2014
arkady001

Been watching Doc McStuffins?

Alas.... Mr Tumbles reigns supreme in this house.

Posted 19 Aug 2014
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
PyrettaBlaze

Alas.... Mr Tumbles reigns supreme in this house.

No Ceebeebies here. I had to Google it... I'm fighting off the wierdness of German kid's TV by sticking to Disney Jr and other Sky channels... the downside is Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse and Caillou...
Posted 19 Aug 2014
Ah German tv, the only country that allows adult orientated adverts to be shown before the watershed lol!

Posted 19 Aug 2014
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
Good Lord, is this a website that is intended to help models advertise for work via portfolios? Some of its forums rather seem to be a sounding board for red faced Mr Angrys in the last weeks before their heart attacks. Shouldn't they create a Facebook group and get excited with each other in private? There must be a better way to maintain member visit rates than forums.

Competitions spring to mind... been tried I believe

Posted 20 Aug 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
That seems a narrow minded description of what this site is for, surely it is for photographers as well? I suppose if this place doesn't run like you want it, you could always start your own! That, has also been tried, successfully i believe!

Posted 20 Aug 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
For Christ's sake don't forget make-up artists as well.

Posted 20 Aug 2014
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
RedChecker

For Christ's sake don't forget make-up artists as well.

Posted 20 Aug 2014
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
Sounds great, a nice site that lets models, MUAs, photographers and artists network, sort of LinkedIn for the creative arts. No Mr Angrys just nice talented people. Hmmm.

Posted 20 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join