scottish referendum

scottish referendum

257 posts
14 Sep 2014
BodyBragging
Photographer
BodyBragging
The man from Del Monte, he say NOOOOOOOOOO!
Posted 19 Sep 2014
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
One in the eye for Salmond's Brownshirts

Posted 19 Sep 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
How about an England independence vote?

Posted 19 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
anthonyh
Exit polls are always given when the polls end for the simple reason that they are considered to be able to influence those still waiting to vote. They are covered by the same rules that prevent any media commenting on how the vote is going or reporting on campaigning.
Apologies. I misread your comment.
Posted 19 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
HowardJ
How about an England independence vote?
I would vote for that - assuming you mean to deal with the West Lothian question. It has been a good night for democracy, Scotland, Great Britain, the Queen, the world, common sense - and those who would like to wipe the smirk off Fish face. Delighted it was less close than forecast too.
Posted 19 Sep 2014
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Scotland's Mum:- "Did you get independence?" Scotland:- "No, but I got these magic beans!" Scotland's Mum:-
Posted 19 Sep 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
mph

Delighted it was less close than forecast too.

Me too.

More to the point, I'm ecstatic that I won't be a stateless citizen when my British Passport runs out in a few years time. No way did I wish to return and take up residence in Comrade President Salmond's fiefdom to entitle me to apply for a Scottish Passport. I may, as my father's firstborn, have been sent down here primarily to educate the English and improve their gene pool, but once I became settled I realised that they were not the demons that my SNaP neighbours honestly believed them to be and I grew to like them more than some of my closed-mind former aquaintances.

Bob

Posted 19 Sep 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
#1kxna8x">Well it had been surprisingly civil until now
Posted 19 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph

Alex Salmond resigns as Scottish First Minister

Mr Salmond announces he will also step down as SNP leader in the wake of his independence referendum defeat after the party's conference in November.

Not a good loser then?
Posted 19 Sep 2014
Edited by mph 19 Sep 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
RedChecker

#1kxna8x" target="_blank">Well it had been surprisingly civil until now

Ain't that just a normal Friday night in Glasgow?   smiley
Posted 19 Sep 2014
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
Salmond's SNP was a party with only one objective - independence for Scotland. He would have cast a strange figure had he stayed on, having been rejected by 28 out of the 32 regions. Regrettably, there's every likelihood he will be replaced by Nicola Sturgeon, a vicious separatist with none of the political acumen of Salmond. She may prove to be even more divisive.

Posted 19 Sep 2014
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
RedChecker

#1kxna8x" target="_blank">Well it had been surprisingly civil until now

The nasty side of British Nationalism.

Posted 19 Sep 2014
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
click_gotcha

The nasty side of British Nationalism.

I and I think most right thinking individuals don't condone violence from any side and it's not Britrish Nationalism... by the looks of it, it's a Scottish Unionist probelm and a problem for Scotland itself to resolve..

However, judging by some of the signs being displayed by the Nationalist supporters, there is a slight element of provocation, don't you think? 
Posted 19 Sep 2014
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
tonycsm

I and I think most right thinking individuals don't condone violence from any side and it's not Britrish Nationalism... by the looks of it, it's a Scottish Unionist probelm and a problem for Scotland itself to resolve..

However, judging by some of the signs being displayed by the Nationalist supporters, there is a slight element of provocation, don't you think? 

Here's a wee lassie intimidating the poor unionists with a saltire.  https://vine.co/v/OWPzrhni0Aj

Posted 19 Sep 2014
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
And yes, it is British Nationalism.

Posted 19 Sep 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join