All I hear about PS is negative........

All I hear about PS is negative........

208 posts
26 July 2014
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
anthonyh

People are wasting time posting on this thread. This site will evolve...or it won't. In which case it will go the Net-Model route.... What members post won't make any difference.....which is what happened to N-M....

A few interesting rumbles recently there. Been false dawns before of course but the old girl may not be quite as dead as being assumed.

Posted 17 Aug 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
redbaron

the old girl may not be quite as dead as being assumed.

Don't give the game away Bratters. James probably won't want all those drama llamas, donkey knights and twuntrolls etc. who came here from N-M, but have fortunately now gone over to lilac wine to fight in the playground, hearing about what he is up to and heading back there.

Bob

Posted 17 Aug 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
mph

Or in my case (on another site) I click on any thumbnail I think looks exceptionally tacky so I can add the model/photographer to my huge "block" list!  smiley

mattharper

How many are you up to now? 

312 wink

Posted 17 Aug 2014
Edited by mph 17 Aug 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Bob
Don't give the game away Bratters. James probably won't want all those drama llamas, donkey knights and twuntrolls etc. who came here from N-M, but have fortunately now gone over to lilac wine to fight in the playground, hearing about what he is up to and heading back there. Bob
312? isn't that the entire membership of N M?
Posted 18 Aug 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
Rawandthecooked

including their families!

Posted 18 Aug 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Rawandthecooked
All those, and you haven't banned Harper? Why not? Everyone else has!
Posted 18 Aug 2014
anthonyh
Photographer
anthonyh
mph

including their families!

And family pets......
Posted 18 Aug 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
There are plenty of negatives to go around, you just don't hear about them all. For instance a model who declined politely to take up a TF offer on pp was immediately called an 'inbred' by the photographer concerned.

Attitudes like that just don't bring harmony, in fact they may attract quite the opposite.
Posted 18 Aug 2014
Edited by Love 18 Aug 2014
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Rawandthecooked

Maybe I know when to shut up  
Posted 18 Aug 2014
That'll be a first
Posted 18 Aug 2014
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
PyrettaBlaze

That'll be a first

Saying thiings others might not want to hear/see is one thing, blatant flaming, name calling and/or pissing the site owner off is a different matter.
I have had a few bollockings though and apologised when the opportunity has arisen. 
Posted 18 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
profilepictures

There are plenty of negatives to go around, you just don't hear about them all.

Oh you do - most anyways. What's that phrase - "you don't ever want to be one of those photographers models talk about"? Pretty much covers it I think.
Posted 18 Aug 2014
mattharper

Saying thiings others might not want to hear/see is one thing, blatant flaming, name calling and/or pissing the site owner off is a different matter.
I have had a few bollockings though and apologised when the opportunity has arisen. 

I know, myself and six others all got a good 24 hour forum ban along with you .
Maybe calling that douch a cock womble was not the best of ideas...

Posted 18 Aug 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
Rawandthecooked

I only ban people if they take crap photos - not for their forum persona

Oh, hang on though...................  smiley
Posted 18 Aug 2014
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Why should I not flame that arrogant, patronising, cock womble, who doesn't even stick to his own declared policies? I didn't see the rule saying you have to be a grade one arse licking sycophant to be allowed in the purple palace! Although, it is implied!

Posted 19 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join