Who do you want to work with?

Who do you want to work with?

405 posts
29 Oct 2011
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
LOL!!! You truly are the tosser/twat that I thought you were all along. No need for an essay on it. Enough said.

Then again it is fun to bait you, as you obviously take things much too seriously.

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
Photographer
Artist
not really squire, sadly yet again you are wrong...nothing at all to do with your photography, it's all about you and several others on here being little more then arrogant arseholes who just need to be reminded every now and again!

the end!

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Ouch! What did I miss?! One who pops to mind who I haven't but must work with is Adam Robertson
Posted 31 Oct 2011
ciaran
Photographer
ciaran
Artist

not really squire, sadly yet again you are wrong...nothing at all to do with your photography, it's all about you and several others on here being little more then arrogant arseholes who just need to be reminded every now and again! the end!

Posted 31 Oct 2011
adi_dewey
Photographer
adi_dewey
I think Ive worked with most that I want to
Posted 31 Oct 2011
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
Hehe!! That's more like it. Have you had a colonic or an enema since your last reply? If not then maybe now is the time.

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Grez
Model
Grez
whosthatgirl
Ouch! What did I miss?!
LOL A lot
Posted 31 Oct 2011
Artist
not really squire, sadly yet again you are wrong...nothing at all to do with your photography, it's all about you and several others on here being little more then arrogant arseholes who just need to be reminded every now and again! the end!
Holy moly. I think this an apt time for someone to start a 'I'd rather stab myself in the face than work with...' thread/list.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
Damn it Dee!

I was hoping I'd bait him into self-destructing, just in time for Halloween.

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Edited by eymc275 31 Oct 2011
Grez
LOL A lot
Posted 31 Oct 2011
eymc275
Damn it Dee! I was hoping I'd bait him into self-destructing, just in time for Halloween.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
DialADaisy

Holy moly. I think this an apt time for someone to start a 'I'd rather stab myself in the face than work with...' thread/list.

I think a ' I'd rather gouge out my own eye than work with....' thread  would be better....

Posted 31 Oct 2011
Grez
Model
Grez
otteypm
I think a ' I'd rather gouge out my own eye than work with....' thread  would be better....
this is class hahahahaha
Posted 31 Oct 2011
otteypm
I'd wink, but I've only got one eye.
Posted 31 Oct 2011
ciaran
Photographer
ciaran
DialADaisy

I'd wink, but I've only got one eye.

Isn't that all you need for a wink?
Posted 31 Oct 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join