Can anyone beat this? Hehehehehe

Can anyone beat this? Hehehehehe

23 posts
27 Jan 2009
RacingBabes
Photographer
RacingBabes
This is a reply from a model advertising topless nude and adult and I have cut and pasted her reply to a request for a nude shoot. Rates are fantastic eh? What credit crunch? 

"i only do underwear shoots,buti will only go topless if using my hands or a prop to cover up, iam based in lincoln but willing to travel,i do have my own rates per hour,underwear shoot usually 100 per hour,if going topless 130 per hour.I am still working on my portfolio and only just started getting into modeling,if you have any advice or tips get back to me."

What advice and tips should I give her?
Posted 27 Jan 2009
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
As ever, the temptation to deride is there... but some gentle guidance and advice would be a lot more constructive.
Posted 27 Jan 2009
TonyS
Photographer
TonyS
Bayrunner

As ever, the temptation to deride is there... but some gentle guidance and advice would be a lot more constructive.

This.

Posted 27 Jan 2009
RacingBabes
Photographer
RacingBabes
Bayrunner

I couldn't provide any derision, but suspect some delusion on her part.

My reply read "Ok, please will you remove topless, adult and nude from your portfolio if you don't do them. Without being rude, your rates are in the commercial world just a touch on the high side....... "

Her reply to that read "150 per hour for shoot,up for negotiation,travel included, my limits topless,"
Posted 27 Jan 2009
Edited by RacingBabes 27 Jan 2009
TonyS
Photographer
TonyS

Posted 27 Jan 2009
kris
Photographer
kris
Tell her you'll pay her rates when you win a few million on the Lotto. May take a bit of time.
Posted 27 Jan 2009
RacingBabes
Photographer
RacingBabes
kris

Tell her you'll pay her rates when you win a few million on the Lotto. May take a bit of time.

I am more tempted to wonder how many gorgeous models I could get to do a shoot with a total model budget of £150 an hour. Probably 5 if the forums are anything to go by!!

Posted 27 Jan 2009
Im shocked...
Posted 27 Jan 2009

PM me her profile I am dying to see her astonishing portfolio, I am assuming she has some very special images to be asking for rates like that.   £150 an hour... ha! My goodness whats her full day rate like?  Its worrying.  x

Posted 27 Jan 2009
extra_mayo
Photographer
extra_mayo
She must be the stunner of all stunners.

Publish her profile, we all need to bow down to her

Ian
Posted 27 Jan 2009
TonyS
Photographer
TonyS
Dont publish her profile, all the tossers will descend onto the thread.

Why not educate her rather than humiliate her, ffs.
Posted 27 Jan 2009
HoneyB
Model
HoneyB
Ohh my! And I was told that £120 for 3 hours to adult solo (ie toys) was expensive by a photographer the other day!!!

£150 would get you a full 8 hour day with me at topless level!
Posted 27 Jan 2009
mrgoose
Photographer
mrgoose
TonyS

Dont publish her profile, all the tossers will descend onto the thread.

Why not educate her rather than humiliate her, ffs.

+1 Educate and you might end up with a good model. Humiliate and no one gains anything at all. Besides, there is quite enough misery on this planet without adding to it IMHO.

Best wishes, G.
Posted 27 Jan 2009
RacingBabes
Photographer
RacingBabes
That's why her profile has been kept off the thread. How do we propose the education then without her being totally upset when I tell her what market rates are?

In my day you learnt about things by getting a good spanking, but I daren't ask her much that would cost!!
Posted 27 Jan 2009
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
It's easy to have a good laugh at something like this and I accept sites like this do attract the dreamers with inflated ideas of their worth. It also attracts the Cyber models who never intend andy real modelling. They simply do not want to put check out girl at WH Smith on their MySpace profile so stick a few images on here and turn down any random offers they do get. Then they sit in cyberspace telling other dreamers how they won't get out of bed for less than £200 an hour.

I can remember someone who turned out to be a very good model getting simliar flack on another site a couple of years back however. In the end one photographer managed to strike up a conversation with her. It transpired she was not aware of the reputation she was getting because a photographer was 'managing' her and turning down good work on her behalf claiming the offers were not good enough or the photographers work was inadaquate and would damage her career.

Of course what he was really doing was trying to keep the model to himself and his studio. Like the original poster I suspect this is just another of the first two options but we should always try and remember how strange this site will seem to someone completely new to modelling and that there is a small number of very oily individuals on here who prey on new models and will use any underhand means to get a free  shoot or bag a first time nude shoot.

By all means let her know politely the typical rates you pay at that level then move on but aggressive put downs will simply help reinforce the stories they have been fed.
Posted 27 Jan 2009
Edited by redbaron 27 Jan 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join