- Concentrate on leveling up
- DO NOT ATTACK OTHER CHAVS WHO ARE ONLINE
- Purchase as large a house as you can in order to maximise the affect of training in the gym (your energy is multiplied by the 'Awake' level to calculate gym training effectiveness).
- Use the 'Chav Search' function to identify weaker chavs with lots of money. I normally search for levels 1 - 8 with £3,000 + to attack
- Commit lesser crimes for the greatest EXP return. I've found the best return to be Shoplifting in Currys for 3 nerve points. Muggin grannys is good too
- To travel between towns go to the Bus Station located in the middle at the bottom of the town names page.
- Don't waste your time working up the cash to buy Shoes. These are just a multiplier, work on your stats and buy these later on.
- Start with a swiss army knife and work your way up to the breadknife.
- When you've worked up a bit of cash head to Croydon and buy yourself a shooter (£175k) then work your way up to an SMG(£2million). Also Adidas Stab Vests and Nike Chainmail are very, very handy to buy as quickly as you can. Stab Vests can be purchased from Lowestoft and Chainmail can be purchased from Croydon.