work categories

8 posts
27 March 2007
I've noticed that the work categories on the search form don't match the ones on the profiles. I would like to suggest that we reduce the categories to about 6. First we get rid of the "implied" things - a complete waste of time!
What about: Portrait, Fashion, Promotion, Lingerie, Topless, Nude, Adult.
These cover the main areas and are clearly in what they mean.
I bet few girls know what "stock photo" means for a start.
I would like to see promotion included as I cover that a lot amd there is a big demand for girls at shows etc.

Posted 27 March 2007
well i think that implied is one of the main ones that should stay,,,if its just nude then you are saying you would pose nude when infact you may only want to do implied,,,,and while im here,,im am very new and only have my first shoot today infact and i dont know what stock photo means so could you tell me,,i would be very greatfull,,thanx.xxx
Posted 27 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
DerwentPromotions

I've noticed that the work categories on the search form don't match the ones on the profiles. I would like to suggest that we reduce the categories to about 6. First we get rid of the "implied" things - a complete waste of time! What about: Portrait, Fashion, Promotion, Lingerie, Topless, Nude, Adult. These cover the main areas and are clearly in what they mean. I bet few girls know what "stock photo" means for a start. I would like to see promotion included as I cover that a lot amd there is a big demand for girls at shows etc.
I disagree. It is at the models discretion what levels that are happy with. The implied options clear up confusion which mean everybody knows where they stand. The one that does cause confusion is that there is no 'topless' option but there is an 'implied topless'. Mike
Posted 27 March 2007
matt
Photographer
matt
We only just added implied as loads of people kept asking for it

Posted 27 March 2007
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
I'm an implied Plumber, I imply that I only charge £35 an hour, when infact I charge £50. Is it clearer now ?

John

Posted 28 March 2007
gazl
Photographer
gazl
two_stops

I'm an implied Plumber, I imply that I only charge £35 an hour, when infact I charge £50. Is it clearer now ? John
But do you show your nipples while your working? Might get away with £60 if you did.
Posted 28 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
gazl

But do you show your nipples while your working? Might get away with £60 if you did.
There are in fact all sorts of nipples used in plumbing. Mike
Posted 28 March 2007
oscar
Photographer
oscar
gazl

But I bet he shows his bum. Or a bit of it.
Posted 6 April 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join