Next/Previous buttons

Next/Previous buttons

5 posts
16 March 2007
gazl
Photographer
gazl
Apologies if this has been raised before:
Is it possible to have Next & Previous buttons at the top of a forum thread as well as the bottom? Pure lazyness on my part, but on some of the threads it would be so much quicker to navigate through.

Posted 16 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well. If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list. Mike
Posted 16 March 2007
jelena
Model
jelena
MikeJames

I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well. If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list. Mike
Wow, thanks for pointing this out, I never realised this button existed..
Posted 16 March 2007
gazl
Photographer
gazl
MikeJames

I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well. If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: http://www.purestorm.com/forum/images/gotoThread.gif which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list. Mike
If the thread is quite long (if you know what I mean Mike!!) I usually have to navigate through the pages to pick up on the train of thought - insults, sarcasm, innuendo, double entendre, etc.
Posted 16 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
lol, it would appear that my reputation preceeds me with that thread! I would to know the number of views that thread has received! That shortcut to the last page saves a lot of time. Mike
Posted 16 March 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join