Message sending, before I've finished replying

Message sending, before I've finished replying

5 posts
4 March 2007
Flick
Photographer
Flick
I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet.

Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well.

Thanks

Nick

Posted 4 March 2007
jelena
Model
jelena
Never happened to me..

Posted 4 March 2007
Tim
Model
Tim
Flick

I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet. Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well. Thanks Nick
Hi Nick, Does this happen when you press the return key on your keyboard by any chance? Or does there not seem any common action when this happens? Thanks, Tim.
Posted 4 March 2007
Flick
Photographer
Flick
Yes, that's right

Posted 4 March 2007
sirneg
Model
sirneg
Flick

I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet. Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well. Thanks Nick
Nick, my first thoughts were that you were rambling on and the reply box got sick of the character spamming, only joking mate but having read all your post I too am thinking like Tim that it seems like something that would happen when hitting the return (enter) key especially if you are using the tab key to get from the subject box to the message body box, ur tab key might be sticking... The problem certainly isn't something that i have encountered and i've sent a fair few replies.
Posted 4 March 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join