Models with 2005

Models with 2005

5 posts
4 March 2007
alans_photography
Photographer
alans_photography
Hi i was going to arrange a shoot in a area and was looking for models local to the area I was going too, i used your search facilities which come up with 2 models in that area, when i looked at there profile it showed they joined in 2005 and have not been on the site since and they don't answer messages, could these not be deleted as theres not much point of them being on here if they don't use it.
Alan

Posted 4 March 2007
Another reason why anyone not logged in after say 28 days should be deleted. We have asked for this for some time but no action from Matt as yet. Is there a reason Matt?

Posted 5 March 2007
alans_photography
Photographer
alans_photography
DerwentPromotions

Another reason why anyone not logged in after say 28 days should be deleted. We have asked for this for some time but no action from Matt as yet. Is there a reason Matt?
These 2 have been on the site and have not been on here since they joined thats over a year ago. Still have not got anyone in that area will have to try further a field.
Posted 5 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
DerwentPromotions

I think 28 days is too short a period. Sometimes there there are gunuine reasons why a member has not logged in for while. It could be, bereavment, illness, divorce, house move or unemployment. I personally feel that after 2 months an automated email could be sent out. If after 3 months they still have not logged in, then maybe the system could be set up to auto-delete the account followd by a email of explaination. I also think we need to appreciate that Matt and Tim must have one hell of a 'to do' list as regards tommbers requests for site improvements. Mike
Posted 5 March 2007
photo3
Photographer
photo3
DerwentPromotions

I also think 28 days is too short. To be honest I think this has now dropped down the priority list as you can now see immediately if someone has logged in recently and don't bother contacting if they haven't. Andy
Posted 7 March 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join