Extra Search Facilities

Extra Search Facilities

6 posts
2 March 2007
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
First of all, I feel sorry for the admin guys becuse I dread to think how long their 'to do' list is! All the hard work is appreciated. SHORT CUT TO OWN PROFILE: I often like to check my own profile to see how it looks to others. To do this, I need to look for my name, be it on a forum post or in the on-line list. Perhaps a good place for a short cut to this would be at the top of the page where it says 'You are logged in as' followed by your own user name. I was wondering if it could be made clickable to take you straight to your own profile. EXTRA SEARCH CRITERIA: I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can input more criteria when peforming a member search. Some of the following would be great additions to the site. 1. Town/City rather than just a region. Use of Ctrl key to select more than one area would also be handy. 2. Min and max ages rather than just one specific age group. 3. Min and max heights etc 4. Skin colour/ethnicity 5. Min and max levels. Im sure you get the idea. Having said the above, it could be that these features are already in the pipeline for an account upgrade version.
Posted 2 March 2007
para
Photographer
para
MikeJames

First of all, I feel sorry for the admin guys becuse I dread to think how long their 'to do' list is! All the hard work is appreciated. SHORT CUT TO OWN PROFILE: I often like to check my own profile to see how it looks to others. To do this, I need to look for my name, be it on a forum post or in the on-line list. Perhaps a good place for a short cut to this would be at the top of the page where it says 'You are logged in as' followed by your own user name. I was wondering if it could be made clickable to take you straight to your own profile. EXTRA SEARCH CRITERIA: I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can input more criteria when peforming a member search. Some of the following would be great additions to the site. 1. Town/City rather than just a region. Use of Ctrl key to select more than one area would also be handy. 2. Min and max ages rather than just one specific age group. 3. Min and max heights etc 4. Skin colour/ethnicity 5. Min and max levels. Im sure you get the idea. Having said the above, it could be that these features are already in the pipeline for an account upgrade version.
I access mine via my emails --I find that the quickest -a short cut would be handy
Posted 2 March 2007
jelena
Model
jelena
The quickest way to view your own profile is to type in your username in quick search.. opens in a new window but thanks mike, you requested those things i was thinking of, hopefully matt will sort it out soon
Posted 2 March 2007
para
Photographer
para
jelena

The quickest way to view your own profile is to type in your username in quick search.. opens in a new window but thanks mike, you requested those things i was thinking of, hopefully matt will sort it out soon
Thanks Jelena-just tried it -I feel silly now Brian
Posted 2 March 2007
jelena
Model
jelena
para

Thanks Jelena-just tried it -I feel silly now Brian
You're welcome
Posted 2 March 2007
matt
Photographer
matt
I've made some changes to the search page which allows more specific searches, although I haven't covered all your points at least it's a start
Posted 4 March 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join