1. Well my number one fact was going to be that the cat was being loud at me but he seems to have been let out now rendering my first fact null and void.
2. I have reluctantly switched from cans of coke to bottle coke as cans are far too expensive.
3. I am terrified that I am working in a dead industry.
4. I am about to roll a cigarette as I can no longer afford proper ones due to being poor.
5. I am wearing the sports bra that I accidentally came home with after shooting with Iain, which I shall pay him for should he decide he wants me to, baring in mind that I only found it today and he hasn't missed it yet.
1). Hollie is far too honest. 2). Recovering from a 10K run with a strapped up knee this morning. 3). Drinking cider at 8:00AM! Bo**ocks to the world! 4). Listening to Radio Luxumbourg. 5). Requested 'November Rain - Bon Jovi' a few minutes ago.
1). Watching a water skiing tank on Future Weapons (Sky). What the ...? 2). I've just run out of Midget Gems. 3). Just discovered 3 packs of jaffa cakes. 4). Thrown a pair of DM's away. Down to 4... 5). Reminder to Hollie: November rain is now unofficially by Bon Jovi. Guns N' Roses/Bon Jovi both sound the same to me. And no, they still haven't played it yet.
1. I'm watching friends 2. I can't wait for my shoot tonight with Kevin, Follyhouse. 3. My hair smells like Fructis 4. The Dr Pepper I just drank made me feel sick 5. Can't wait for loans day...I'm so poor!