Alternate modelling sites

Alternate modelling sites

4 posts
2 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

Feels wrong posting this but with Purestorm due to close any time now it occured to me that there may be some models and photographers on this site who are unsure where to migrate to. These are the ones I know about that are still running and have UK relevance. If others know of more feel free to add. I am well aware there are strong feelings about some sites. This is not an attempt to reccommend any one over the other. I have no doubt however there will be plenty of people more than willing to fill that void.

That said it is no secret that PurplePort is by far and away the biggest and busiest. Net-Model the original for many of us but very tired and a bit of a backwater. The others I am on but really have not used them enought to have an opinion.

purpleport.com (Biggest around by far at moment. Seems to attract a lot of bile from some quarters)

Net-Model.com  (Dead in the water at the moment but Brand new site under construction and looking good. Alas no eta yet)

Modelmayhem.com probably next best but more popular in US at the moment

madcowmodels.co.uk

Models.com (Clothed only)

Starnow.co.uk (More general including dancers and actors)

adultfolio.com (Clone of madcows by same owner and VERY adult oriented!)

Posted 2 weeks ago
Edited by redbaron 2 weeks ago
Durbanboy1
Photographer
Durbanboy1

I mainly use Purpleport, Madcowmodel and Adultfolio, as they are very active, and always get response from models.

Posted 2 weeks ago
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD

There is also Portfora  http://portfora.com/CD3

Posted 2 weeks ago
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
redbaron

Modelmayhem.com more popular in US at the moment

Not just US, rest of the Europe too.