New Portfolio Review and Introducing myself for advise for novice mode...

New Portfolio Review and Introducing myself for advise for novice model

6 posts
11 Dec 2018

Hi all stating a new portfolio and looking for comments and advice for shooting up to nude. 

Posted 11 Dec 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
ayaphilipsmodeling

Hi all stating a new portfolio and looking for comments and advice for shooting up to nude. 

What was wrong with your previous account ?

Posted 11 Dec 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
PHP_Photography
ayaphilipsmodeling

Previous one was not Ayaphilips by any chance If so then seems the young lady has changed race since last here so I guess that is a pretty good reasonto need a new portfolio

Posted 11 Dec 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
redbaron
PHP_Photography
ayaphilipsmodeling

Previous one was not Ayaphilips by any chance If so then seems the young lady has changed race since last here so I guess that is a pretty good reasonto need a new portfolio

Good point.

Posted 11 Dec 2018
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

Is this the same aya Philips who has been doing nudes for over a year on one model place in the states.

Oh and the adult pics on model management site well the real aya Philips knows all about nudes and adult modeling

Are we serving catfish for xmas dinner 

My 2nd block on this site cant think who had my 1st or can you

Posted 11 Dec 2018
PHP_Photography
ayaphilipsmodeling

My laptop was stolen on vacation with all my passwords and a lot of photos so I deleted my previous account to be safe

Posted 11 Dec 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join