Think Before you Font

Think Before you Font

3 posts
1 weeks ago
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

over the next few weeks ill be changing ALL my pics. my own fault for picking a font that wont print well, 

as i do promo days and i should of known better, but  I had a few Tin Dolls tops Made.

What you cant see is the s on the end which looks like a blob of paint went wrong so new font new tops

oh this is Darcey by the way who will be joining soon

So a simple comment Think Before you Font as a lot of us have logo's etc 

Posted 1 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

Surely more fun to shoot fresh images. I mean I loved SammieB but those images have to be well over ten years old now surely!

Posted 1 weeks ago
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

yes and no @redbaron with that comment i only put up ones i like and i liked working with Sammi B. with models yes they have to be up to date as it shows what they look like now, and weve all seen some shocking photo shopped images where the pics look nothing like the models do,

as a photographer its more what you can do, or offer so no if you like a picture you have taken then who cares how old they are its still your work.

as you guessed Darceyshannon is my latest Model and i have her in next wedensday at a new studio https://redforgestudios.net/ due to a lack of heating in mine ( why does heating always break down in the winter ) 

Darcey with the New Font Gyosho 

and my other 2 Latest Models Bella

and Marie

Hopefully 1 or 2 of them wil end up on here but thats not for me to decide 

Posted 1 weeks ago
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join