I'm Back :D

10 posts
3 weeks ago

Anyone miss me!? Was previously Mae and then EmmWood on here going way back to 2008-2015!

Been working as a tog, but missing being the other side of the lens far too much!

Posted 3 weeks ago
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog

Welcome back Emma, didn't shoot with you but remember your pictures

Posted 3 weeks ago
Copperbronze
Photographer
Copperbronze

Quite a flexible lady as I recall?  Safe to say that yes, your modelling has  been missed.  We have enough photographers already!

Posted 3 weeks ago
matt
Photographer
matt

welcome back Emma, good to see you

Posted 3 weeks ago
Thunder_Photos
Photographer
Thunder_Photos

Yep, I've even got a photo I took in 2010 here to remind me getting lost in Epping Forest with you ??

Link NSFW

Posted 3 weeks ago
Edited by Thunder_Photos 3 weeks ago
Copperbronze

Quite a flexible lady as I recall?  Safe to say that yes, your modelling has  been missed.  We have enough photographers already!

Haha thank you! Yep, still flexible, still training  Whole site's had an update since I last logged on but still feels like home after spending 8 years here! 

Posted 3 weeks ago
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper

Welcome back Emma,have sorely missed your flexability and leapability.

Posted 3 weeks ago
GymnastEnPointe

Welcome back Emma  

Posted 3 weeks ago
GymnastEnPointe

Thank you everyone  Feels good to be home! Just gotta get some shoots in now to make it official! 

Posted 3 weeks ago
Thunder_Photos
Thunder_Photos
Photographer
Thunder_Photos
GymnastEnPointe

Thank you everyone  Feels good to be home! Just gotta get some shoots in now to make it official! 

Just dug out photos of you going back up to 8 years from an unexpected place but think it's time to take some new ones 😁

Posted 3 weeks ago
Edited by Thunder_Photos 3 weeks ago
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join