Eizo CG248-4K

2 posts
15 Sep 2018
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker

Does anyone own this exact monitor?

If so... how does it fair with fast motion with (say) 60fps ?   (eg. video playback, gaming etc.)  Does it suffer ghosting, shadowing, retained images etc.?

I'm seriously tempted to go for this screen due to its colour precision (my primary concern for a new screen) but do, from time to time play games on my PC too (not bothered about anything beyond 60fps/60Hz refresh rate) but it's really difficult to find a definitive answer as to whether or not it goes to s**t when doing so.  If it's happy at those refresh rates it'll be perfect for me as I have no intention of desperately seeking that magical 144fps that hardcore gamers seem to be craving.

And yes, I'm aware I won't be making the best use of it when using 'gaming' video cards regarding the gamma.

Posted 15 Sep 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
RedChecker

Does anyone own this exact monitor?

If so... how does it fair with fast motion with (say) 60fps ?   (eg. video playback, gaming etc.)  Does it suffer ghosting, shadowing, retained images etc.?

I'm seriously tempted to go for this screen due to its colour precision (my primary concern for a new screen) but do, from time to time play games on my PC too (not bothered about anything beyond 60fps/60Hz refresh rate) but it's really difficult to find a definitive answer as to whether or not it goes to s**t when doing so.  If it's happy at those refresh rates it'll be perfect for me as I have no intention of desperately seeking that magical 144fps that hardcore gamers seem to be craving.

And yes, I'm aware I won't be making the best use of it when using 'gaming' video cards regarding the gamma.

No, sorry mine is a LG

Hope you manage to get some help.

Posted 21 Sep 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join