Lightroom Classic CC 7.5 (August 2018) available

Lightroom Classic CC 7.5 (August 2018) available

10 posts
22 Aug 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

Very little of interest, indeed the last release was the first time in an age they added anything of worth. Even there it was more a case of filching from the upstarts beginnng to snap at their heals. That is the downside of a subscription model. There is no longer the pressure to come up with the next big thing each year. 

Posted 22 Aug 2018
NewBananaRepublic
Photographer
NewBananaRepublic
redbaron

Very little of interest, indeed the last release was the first time in an age they added anything of worth. Even there it was more a case of filching from the upstarts beginnng to snap at their heals. That is the downside of a subscription model. There is no longer the pressure to come up with the next big thing each year. 

I concur! Alien Skin Exposure is a better product,,,

Posted 23 Aug 2018
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios

Never liked lightroom ,too slow, huge footprint, there are better, faster, and cheaper alternatives on the market.

Posted 3 Sep 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
AndyGStudios

cheaper alternatives on the market.

Nope.

Posted 3 Sep 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography

LR Classic 8.0 is out.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-80/

PLS NOTESupport for macOS 10.11 El Capitan and Windows 8.1 has been dropped in this release.

ACR, Photoshop, LR CC and Bridge gets updated too.

Posted 15 Oct 2018
Edited by PHP_Photography 15 Oct 2018
NewBananaRepublic
Photographer
NewBananaRepublic
PHP_Photography
AndyGStudios

Nope.

Yep! Alien Skin Exposure 4

Posted 5 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
NewBananaRepublic
PHP_Photography
AndyGStudios

Nope.

Yep! Alien Skin Exposure 4

There is also OnOne Photo raw that has a development section very similar to LR Along with effects, layers, and a great deal more

Posted 5 weeks ago
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
redbaron

There is also OnOne Photo raw that has a development section very similar to LR Along with effects, layers, and a great deal more

From the comments on the DPReview I would say it's still a raw product ( pun intended ).

Posted 5 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
PHP_Photography
redbaron

From the comments on the DPReview I would say it's still a raw product ( pun intended ).

CAnnot say that is my experience, though I would have agreed a few years back. Not quite as slick as lightroom and does not have tools like liquify found in PS but if you like experimenting with images but either cannot afford those tools or prefer a click and play setup it is not at all bad and gaining with every release

Posted 4 weeks ago
Edited by redbaron 4 weeks ago
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join