Female photographers?

10 posts
3 weeks ago
AnExquisiteEye
Photographer
AnExquisiteEye

Hi I was wondering if there are any female photographer in and around London who shoot male models upto erotic?

Posted 3 weeks ago
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ

Why does the photographer have to be a particular sex?

Posted 3 weeks ago
AnExquisiteEye
Photographer
AnExquisiteEye

I am interested in seeing if females shoot male erotic, as it seems to be mainly males who shoot females in general, 

Posted 3 weeks ago
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
AnExquisiteEye

I am interested in seeing if females shoot male erotic, as it seems to be mainly males who shoot females in general, 

As a photographer you should shoot whatever makes you the best money, that you're happy you could do a good job at and you're comfortable shooting.  I suspect most male photographers would feel a little awkward shooting male erotica but I guess you could get used to it .

Posted 3 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
HowardJ

As a photographer you should shoot whatever makes you the best money, that you're happy you could do a good job at and you're comfortable shooting.  I suspect most male photographers would feel a little awkward shooting male erotica but I guess you could get used to it .

Not sure i agree with that statement. Most of the photographers on here will be shooting for the fun of it rather than to make money. Even with those of us who are doing it as a profession though I don't feel that is the best approach. Far better to shoot the style of photography you enjoy and ideally have a real passion for, then look to make that viable financially than try to guess wherer the money is even though you may have no great love of what you are shooting.

Posted 3 weeks ago
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read the original post and I can see nothing in it that encourages opinions as to who should shoot what or why or when or where or with whom.

Posted 2 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
w4pictures

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read the original post and I can see nothing in it that encourages opinions as to who should shoot what or why or when or where or with whom.

Welcome to the world of forums. That’s how they tend to work unless the OP shows an active interest in keeping things on track. A sort of none linear Chinese whispers. One moment it is about female photographers. The next  it becomes a debate on allowing non model images on portfolios. 

Posted 2 weeks ago
WarrenJoseph
Photographer
WarrenJoseph

I'm a male photographer that's historically always photographed females.
Funnily enough I'm now starting a new project with a creative partner, who happens to be female, and we'll be photographing predominantly men :P

Posted 2 weeks ago
AnExquisiteEye
Photographer
AnExquisiteEye

thats great id love to hear her opinion and photographing men in erotic styles,

Posted 2 weeks ago
Kimily
Photographer
Kimily

It might be best to create a modelling profile and use that to cast for the kind of photographer and images you're looking for.

Posted 2 days ago
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join