Are You more Famous than the Models you Photograph

Are You more Famous than the Models you Photograph

7 posts
19 June 2018
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

i had a email from the Nik the Editor of BSH Magazine today telling me which pictures were going in, nothing new there i have images in magazines most months in fact last year all but 1 month ( I'm allowed a Holiday )

He told me Gaynor was going in, now shes been in 2 magazines 100 biker and BSH, yes both bike magazines but thats kinda what i do. but in both Magazines twice so 4 times, then i thought ive been in magazines more than that so i got my back issues out, 11 times ive been photographed and put into print. mostly because ive a collection of bikes again to be expected as its me.

so is anyone else out there more photographed than the models they work with

Posted 19 June 2018
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker

I kick myself for not buying one of those Hondas when I had the chance, they had one in my local dealer (brand new) when I was looking for my first bike ~2002

Posted 19 June 2018
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

If you ever need 1 for a shoot just say

Posted 19 June 2018

I really like that bike! Is it 1970s? would look good if we use this and use a look for that era!

Posted 20 June 2018
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
JennyBadoo

I really like that bike! Is it 1970s? would look good if we use this and use a look for that era!

It came out in the late 1990s... it was a special edition 'retro' bike, designed to look like their 1960s racing models but with modern components.  It was only a 50cc iirc, and obviously woefully underpowered for the majority of modern riding though, and quite expensive... around £4-4500 iirc.  Lovely looking bike though.

Posted 25 June 2018
Edited by RedChecker 25 June 2018
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls

almost right they did 2 engine versions 1 very slow sixteener 30mph to replace the cb50j which really never took off, and a full power one which this is but not sixteener legal.

and yes very expensive for its day, even the new chinese copies which they race in australia are over priced.

Jenny no you wont be on this ive a KH250 in the spray shop at the mo which will be more your size, dont get me wrong but the honda is small and really wouldnt suit a shoot with you. plus ive already used it with becky, steph, jaimee leigh and sarah. not as bad as my rd though as that has had more naked bums on it than id like to mention and a guy from the aircooled forum wanted to buy the seat ( takes all sorts i suppose )

im still waiting on 3 bike shoots 1 with you one with @JenSomerfield and one with Darcey but all 3 bikes arnt ready yet.

typical really all this lovely weather and things arnt ready

Posted 26 June 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join