Nikon D750 with 24-120 F4 lens

Nikon D750 with 24-120 F4 lens

3 posts
3 weeks ago
Shadowtime74
Photographer
Shadowtime74

Hi I'm looking to get back into photography after a long break, I don't currently have a DSLR I was thinking of this camera to start with. 

https://www.cameraworld.co.uk/nikon-d750-24-120mm-vr.html

What do you guys recommend and what do you use. 

Thank you

Posted 3 weeks ago
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

I'm not getting into reccommending that is a whole can of worms! I shoot mainly on my Canon 5DMKIII. Just not found any rational reason to upgrade to the later one yet as it does all I want along with a whole load of stuff I don't need too.

I also bought a Sony Alpha 7MkII to play with on holiday and see what the fuss is about mirrorless. That is a sweet little camera to be fair and would be great for someone who found the likes of the 5D a bit heavy. For me the Jury is sill out on mirrorless but that may just be me not really finding time to play properly.

Personally I think a good quality lens is more important than a good quality camera. On the latter as long as it does the minimal things I need it to do and feels comfortable to use I am happy. there would have to be some quantum leap by one of the makers to make it worth considering swapping out all my glass and changing brand

Posted 3 weeks ago
Shadowtime74
Photographer
Shadowtime74

thanks, yeah i think good quality glass is what counts

Posted 3 weeks ago
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join