Nikon D750 with 24-120 F4 lens

Nikon D750 with 24-120 F4 lens

3 posts
28 May 2018
Shadowtime74
Photographer
Shadowtime74

Hi I'm looking to get back into photography after a long break, I don't currently have a DSLR I was thinking of this camera to start with. 

https://www.cameraworld.co.uk/nikon-d750-24-120mm-vr.html

What do you guys recommend and what do you use. 

Thank you

Posted 28 May 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

I'm not getting into reccommending that is a whole can of worms! I shoot mainly on my Canon 5DMKIII. Just not found any rational reason to upgrade to the later one yet as it does all I want along with a whole load of stuff I don't need too.

I also bought a Sony Alpha 7MkII to play with on holiday and see what the fuss is about mirrorless. That is a sweet little camera to be fair and would be great for someone who found the likes of the 5D a bit heavy. For me the Jury is sill out on mirrorless but that may just be me not really finding time to play properly.

Personally I think a good quality lens is more important than a good quality camera. On the latter as long as it does the minimal things I need it to do and feels comfortable to use I am happy. there would have to be some quantum leap by one of the makers to make it worth considering swapping out all my glass and changing brand

Posted 28 May 2018
Shadowtime74
Photographer
Shadowtime74

thanks, yeah i think good quality glass is what counts

Posted 28 May 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join