New and returning members pull up a chair and say hi.

New and returning members pull up a chair and say hi.

56 posts
13 May 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

That includes 'old' new members too of course. There does not seem to be a specific welcome forum or front page listing of new members so say hi here. One thing that was nice to see while watching the activity feed was the number of new portfolios being set up and old ones getting repopulated with fresh images. While the main point of a site like this is to network and arrange shoots it would be good to see a brief hi from newbies and returnees

Posted 13 May 2018
Edited by redbaron 13 May 2018
Heckler1000
Photographer
Heckler1000

Hello 

I'm just having a nose around, making myself at home. The site looks great! 

Posted 13 May 2018
Tim
redbaron
Eamespic
Photographer
Eamespic

Glad to be back, site looks clean and slick, well done @Matt. A refreshing alternative to its competitors, lets just hope the white knights, sooth sayers and trolls ar kept at bay

Posted 13 May 2018
DougRossPhotographic
Bluenote01
KMitchellPhotography
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Eamespic

Glad to be back, site looks clean and slick, well done @Matt. A refreshing alternative to its competitors, lets just hope the white knights, sooth sayers and trolls ar kept at bay

Agreed. A new site is a opportunity for a fresh start. I'm not expecting this place to conquor the modelling world and I have nothing against other sites. I just prefer a less cluttered environment and forums I can keep pace with and have the odd intelligent discussion on when the mood takes me. I'm glad Matt has kept the layout simple and in particular free of pop ups that make sites unusable on mobile devices. There are quite a few bugs to sort but I am sure the positive response so far will spur Matt to pile in.

Posted 13 May 2018
exuphoto
Tim

Just saying high, just rejoined after the relaunch

Posted 13 May 2018
Bluenote01
Tim
Eamespic
redbaron
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops

I never left. all though the cave got a bit dark after the last candle burnt out.  But it's back brighter than ever. 

Posted 13 May 2018
DougRossPhotographic
Tim
Adrian

It's good to see some new photos being uploaded!

Posted 14 May 2018
gerryquiff
Tim
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
JenSomerfield

It's good to see some new photos being uploaded!

And more members showing back up too. Love the range in your portfolio btw.

Posted 14 May 2018
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd

Impressed with the new look. Seems as everybody will have to update their information to "repopulate" the site. Hopefully models will be drawn back here. I'm so impressed I have just resubscribed and become fully paid up again. Now must update my pictures as my stuff is looking dated. Wondering who the first model will be for me to shoot with from this renaissance?

(Just looked at my pics since I resubscribed and a load of old friends have popped into view out of no where - seriously must edit and add some new stuff).

Posted 14 May 2018
Edited by RupertRudd 14 May 2018
Tim
matt

Hey Everyone! Im new on Purestorm! xxx

Posted 14 May 2018
Edited by Chosin 14 May 2018
windowman9
gerryquiff
Tim
Kimily
matt
Photographer
matt

Welcome @ElizaCTM I hope you enjoy using the site

Posted 14 May 2018

hi there what has happened to the sheduler page

Posted 14 May 2018
Edited by HarbourStudio 14 May 2018
Kimily
Photographer
Kimily
ElizaCTM

Hey Everyone! Im new on Purestorm xxx

@ElizaCTM Drop me a line if you're available to shoot during the week commencing 18th June - I'll be in Suffolk that week.

Posted 14 May 2018
Edited by Chosin 14 May 2018
SaorAlba
Photographer
SaorAlba

Back on here after a long absence. Ill be up front I fot banned from the forums 'elsewhere', not for breaking any rules but because the owner took a dislike to me and my politics. For anyone o 'the other' site I am not looking to carry on any arguements on here.

Site looks good, I hope its the start of a revival.

SaorAlba

Posted 14 May 2018
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner

Looking very good, well done on the new layout.

Posted 14 May 2018
Tim
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join